• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogunX

Thinking about Walters abysmal game today and reminded me of the Eboue situation from 2008 when he got subbed on then off and our fans cheering as he was taken off. Makes me feel like shit just thinking back about it.

I remember a Wolfsburg or Bremen (somebody from Germany) defender being abused by his own fans in a match and going mad.

I need a better memory.

Messi

I've seen loads of world cm class players live coz I go to games lol. I am Juan Pablos hero. Ronaldos speed is breathtaking in the flesh

This is very true, some of the stuff you see Messi do is breathtaking also. The same goes for Sergio aswell. You see how composed he is at all times.

edit: Also Messi is alot smaller than you might think. Same goes for most of the team. But especially for messi.

I've seen loads of world cm class players live coz I go to games lol. I am Juan Pablos hero. Ronaldos speed is breathtaking in the flesh
Really is. Imposing bastard too.

Torres is surprisingly big. I knew he was tall and all but seeing him in the flesh he's bloody big.

Fry

933207.jpg

It's what I've come to realise. No matter how many tries I give to their albums, I've only been enchanted by very few songs.

Some are even painful to finish. You can't even understand the lyrics.

Wilbur

Banned
It's what I've come to realise. No matter how many tries I give to their albums, I've only been enchanted by very few songs.

Some are even painful to finish. You can't even understand the lyrics.

why did i ever want you to return

GolazoDan

Oh god, I did Anarchy Reigns multiplayer. First game was that American football knockoff they have. We did very badly. I didn't help. I'm not very good at video games despite playing lots of them, :(

Linius

Certainly, No one I know, even heard about them.

But I do wonder, if they kept doing what they were doing, how big would they have reached...
Surely as big as Nirvana

We'll never know. Sometimes cool bands are going from the best music to making shit music all of sudden. Everything could have happened. I like how their status is at this moment.

faridmon

Oh god, I did Anarchy Reigns multiplayer. First game was that American football knockoff they have. We did very badly. I didn't help. I'm not very good at video games despite playing lots of them, :(

I really hope the community keep on playing that game, because I really want to play it one day. Platinum can do wrong.

faridmon

We'll never know. Sometimes cool bands are going from the best music to making shit music all of sudden. Everything could have happened. I like how their status is at this moment.

Yeah, you are right. There is no use of extrapolating when it comes to bands success.

Wilbur

Banned
Ahh that diving Southampton cunt. Damn, that was awful.

You don't like The Killers too, so we're even.

And Oasis, cunt

Oasis are fucking wank and if either brother ever makes a song half as good as Reckoner I'll suck both of their cocks.

faridmon

Radiohead, but you think they're boring too :lol

fuck it, opinions innit.

BACK TO FOOTBALL

so the bears huh

Hey, I just said they weren't my cup of tea, but I respect them. That is as much compliment you will hear from when it comes to bands that I don't like.

Fry

Radiohead probably have b-sides better than your favorite band's shit.

My favorite bands are TK and Oasis, and they're known for having amazing b-sides that could easily be put into their official albums.

I need Meier, Baconsaurus and Hixx more than ever

Wilbur

Banned
My favorite bands are TK and Oasis, and they're known for having amazing b-sides that could easily be put into their official albums.

They're known for being one note gobshites
to me

Fuck it, to each his own. We will always have our love of Borussia Dortmund to get us through the tough times

Yo what the name of the 49ers dude who flopped if last year in the championship game, dude let the ball hit his knee

He's not still at San Fran is he? Not alive anyway lol

I'm hoping with Nani being available again, it'll give Valencia a kick up the ass that he needs. He started to cross the ball with his left foot in the last game which I guess is a positive.

I don't know if Valencia will worry that much from Nani considering Nani's form in the few games he played.

Honestly, if these two guys are playing in form we'd have one of the best wingers in the league.

Fry

They're known for being one note gobshites
to me

Fuck it, to each his own. We will always have our love of Borussia Dortmund to get us through the tough times

I can see why one would dislike Oasis, but not The Killers =(

Anyway, if you were dragged to one of their concerts, I'm sure you'd enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom