• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bacon, I feel like you are spending too much time outside of Football-GAF. I see more posts by you outside of here than inside. You got something you want to tell us?

Intervention?
Someone told me that I was a "well-known OT regular". I need to keep that up y'know. Nothing to worry about, Messi. Home is where the heart is.

Linius

MBV.... Loveless is the most perfect album released in the 90s. you really need to give it another shot. The pedal effect maybe a bit overbearing, but once it clicks, man, what an album.

I really want it to (this actually sounds sad :p) but it didn't happen so far. Will give it another spin some time in the future.

oh fuck yeah we do

Can we start again?! I'm fucked as Liverpool :lol

although the next few weeks aren't good for me at all, I got Nandos training :( lots and lots of training, lots and lots of uni. Fuck life

If Tim agrees sure.

What does FM online entail?

It is just playing in the same world as others pretty much. You can watch the games of the other players if you finish early and there is a option for all games to be played Saturday/Wednesday so you don't have to watch others matches.

faridmon

You clearly need to listen through the whole album a couple of times, because I've rarely seen so much wrong in one post. Achtung Baby is a masterpiece. Then again, I come from an era where listening to an album meant putting your audiophile headphones on, lie down on the couch with the lyrics booklet in your hand and going on a trip.

I am like that as well, most of my favorite Albums have become like that due to me listening to them over and over again until it clicks. I will check their albums, so give me a time.

Linius

Your avatar makes me want to punch you in the face sometimes. Its so smug.

There someone had to say it.

Snug as fuck.

k4k.gif

Nice one :lol

I'll add you to my Gaf collection of friends on Last.fm. Need to keep up with y'all taste in music. Pushing you guys in the right direction if needs be :p

I'm a lost cause, listening to this right now and it fits reading football gaf extremely nice. I just don't want to have no friends on there!

Slizz

Kaepernick looking shook already...

EDIT: Frank Gore bailout. More University of Miami Alums! Go Ray Lewis, Ed Reed.

Wilbur

Banned
It's my mum's fav films (because she loves Clooney!).
Think Lebowski is their best comedy. Bridges was on the Daily Show a few days ago, and he was absolutely high as a kite. twas funny.

You got a link?

I fucking love Lebowski. Although their best film is either NCFOM or Miller's Crossing.

ShogunX

It's exactly the same as normal FM, except it only progresses when all three of you click continue. Apart from that, I can't remember any differences.

Sounds good. Used to play it like that locally but never tried it online. Is it easy to set up?

Wilbur

Banned
Sounds good. Used to play it like that locally but never tried it online. Is it easy to set up?

I think Quiche handled all the intricacies, but I was added pretty quickly and then I just picked a team, and that was it. No idea if it's harder for a host or whatever.

Slizz

GB vs. 49ers starting off very similar to the current game in OT. Some crazy fucking games. You can tell why they say this is the best weekend for NFL.

faridmon

I'll check it out some time. Really liked the Whirr record from last year, speaking of shoegazing. And Crocodiles was great too. If you're into shoegazing I think you'll like that.

I saw them live Last year and they were great, but instead of buying their album, I bought the album of the other band who were supporting them that night Lol

Next time

Wilbur

Banned
Just watching MOTD now. Holy shit Lukaku! Two goals, one offside and twice off the frame?! He really is the new Drogba.

Linius

I saw them live Last year and they were great, but instead of buying their album, I bought the album of the other band who were supporting them that night Lol

Next time

Seeing they have a new album out next month I guess they'll be touring too. Maybe can catch them at a festival this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom