• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Lol oh man. Rookie Field goal kicker coming in to kick a 47 yd game winning FG

Annnnnd makes it.

I <3 Ray Lewis and Ed Reed.

Linius

Oh, Linius, You should Check Lillies and Remains if you like Post-Punk. You will be blown away

Moralist S.S. - The Fake - Wreckage - Devaloka

Yeah, I am planning to go few Festivals this year so lets see how it goes

Writing it down. Japanese bands seem a tad out of my comfort zone :p

Can you compare them to any western post punk like Mission of Burma or Wire?

And I'm going to a few festivals my self. Festivals where The Joy Formidable could very well play. If I get the chance I'll see them live.

Slizz

Is there an International break coming early February?

Might get my second chance to see Falcao live in person if so. Colombia vs. Guatemala in Miami.

EDIT: International games are awesome. I've gotten to see Dempsey, Howard, Falcao and Chicha all live because of that.

Double EDIT: and Dempsey, Chicha and Falcao all scored goals.

Messi

Is there an International break coming early February?

Might get my second chance to see Falcao live in person if so. Colombia vs. Guatemala in Miami.

EDIT: International games are awesome. I've gotten to see Dempsey, Howard, Falcao and Chicha all live because of that.

Double EDIT: and Dempsey, Chicha and Falcao all scored goals.

I seen Argentina in a friendly where Messi,Tevez,Aguero and Di Maria played

Wooden you BASTARD

faridmon

Writing it down. Japanese bands seem a tad out of my comfort zone :p

Can you compare to any western post punk like Mission of Burma or Wire?

And I'm going to a few festivals my self. Festivals where The Joy Formidable could very well play. If I get the chance I'll see them live.

The sing in English (Although its a bit incomprehensible)

Their Post-punk is actual very busy, not the clean groovy style of Gang of Four, nor the Alternative sound of Alternative. Nor are they super Gothic Ala Bauhaus

I would say they are cross between The Jesus and Mary Chain, Killing Joke and Joy Division with Crystal Stilts

I am planning to go to the Greatest Escape in Brighton this year, so lets see if they decide to show up there. I go to a lot of gigs (Next week I am going to 4 gigs!) so if anything, I'll go to their next show whenever they come over here.

Linius

The sing in English (Although its a bit incomprehensible)

Thier Post-punk is actualy very busy, not the clean groovey style of Gang of Four, nor the Alternative sound of Alternative. Nor are they super Gothic Ala Bauhaus

I would say they are cross between The Jesus and Mary Chain, Killing Joke and Joy Division with Crystal Stilts

That's a lot of name dropping :p

I'll just check it out then. Only 'discovered' Mission of Burma last week because of their compilation album that came out last year. These guys are also great in the post punk genre.

Wilbur

Banned
Your steam message literally crashed my pc btw lol

I5cIk.jpg

Randdalf

I've seen Ronaldo play, he got absolutely mullered in the first minute by Lassana Diarra and wasn't the same for the rest of the game.
Man Utd vs Portsmouth

faridmon

That's a lot of name dropping :p

I'll just check it out then. Only 'discovered' Mission of Burma last week because of their compilation album that came out last year. These guys are also great in the post punk genre.

I still haven't gotten around Mission of Burma yet, They payed here in London few weeks ago but their tickets were quite expensive.
When it comes to that Genre (Which I love) Nothing comes close to Joy Division and Gang of Four

Slizz

My friend, who is a barca fan went to the Chivas game in Miami. It was her first barca game too.

Woot Go Pack Go!!!!!!!

Some ridiculous stat that the attendance for that friendly is the most that has been in that stadium, including NFL games and college bowl games I think.

Messi

I've seen Ronaldo play, he got absolutely mullered in the first minute by Lassana Diarra and wasn't the same for the rest of the game.
Man Utd vs Portsmouth

Ronaldo played in the Clasico I went to at the start of the season, for the Super Copa. He even scored. We won 3-2 and it was amazing.

I went to Watch Barcelona in the Nou Camp/Camp Nou about 12 years ago against Alaves. Rivaldo, Kluivert, Guardiola and Reina all started for Barca.

That would have been amazing to see all those players at once. I am just happy in years to come I will be able to tell my future kid/s that I seen Messi/Iniesta/Xavi and co in their prime live.

Linius

I still haven't gotten around Mission of Burma yet, They payed here in London few weeks ago but their tickets were quite expensive.
When it comes to that Genre (Which I love) Nothing comes close to Joy Division and Gang of Four

Yep, best. The legend of only having two albums.

Az

Thinking about Walters abysmal game today and reminded me of the Eboue situation from 2008 when he got subbed on then off and our fans cheering as he was taken off. Makes me feel like shit just thinking back about it.

Yup, one of the best games I've ever been to. A fat bloke sitting in front of us wouldn't watch the penalty, my dad told him to watch and when Muntari scored he turned round and kissed him on the lips.
Heh, that was my first visit to OT.

Was right behind Rio's net :p :(

Lucky enough to have seen Ronaldo play a few teams. Incredible player.

Hixx

I've seen loads of world cm class players live coz I go to games lol. I am Juan Pablos hero. Ronaldos speed is breathtaking in the flesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom