• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

i7dpiKYLNAyne.png

If he performed like VDV did when he went to Spurs I'd be all for it.
Hes twice the player VDV is so don't see why not.

Liverpool would be silly not to.

Speaking of Wes. There's a picture of his boarding pass to Turkey circulating on Twitter now :lol Twitter and transfers...cray.

confuziz

Banned
What team do you think he'll end up in? What is the word in Holland today?

An english club, most likely. He doesn't really need the money so I don't know why he would go to Gala or some other 'strange' club. He just wants to play at a club where he would still be noticed. His wife needs some shopping too though.

There's no word except for Galatasaray.

http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/item/liverpool-aast-ook-op-handtekening-sneijder

says liverpool =)

Fry

An english club, most likely. He doesn't really need the money so I don't know why he would go to Gala or some other 'strange' club. He just wants to play at a club where he would still be noticed. His wife needs some shopping too though.

Yeah, I agree with you. Hopefully he has that in mind. There's still time to rescue his career.

I can see him wanting to go to Liverpool. I doubt Liverpool will actually sign him.

Sneijder should have forgot about his wages and signed for United when he had the chance.

Would be sad if that's still what he cares about and he goes to Turkey because of it.

Linius

Arnie

Sneijder should have forgot about his wages and signed for United when he had the chance.

Would be sad if that's still what he cares about and he goes to Turkey because of it.
Aye, he has the opportunity to play alongside top Internationals like Gerrard, Suarez, And Agger, and he'll get paid a similar amount to them. Or he can get £50k more a week and play football in Turkey.

Danger Dirk should have a word.

Arnie

Sturridge and Borini on the bench.

Lucas, Gerrard, Allenso midfield.

Andre 'tank' Wisdom and GJ wingbacks.

Downing, Sterling, Little Luis.

Fry

Sturridge and Borini on the bench.

Lucas, Gerrard, Allenso midfield.

Andre 'tank' Wisdom and GJ wingbacks.

Downing, Sterling, Little Luis.

Lucas and Allen means Gerrard can play advanced and has more chances of kissing cameras.

pappe

Going into a big game feeling confident is a feeling I as a United fan have not felt in a long time. This means we r gonna lose aren't we?

GorillaJu

Henderson will come on later I'm sure. He's been fantastic for us, but I'm in agreement with Rodgers' usage of him. He's ineffectual when he starts most of the time, often doing clean up work but not taking the initiative to bring the ball forward. When it comes to that work I'd take Allen, I like his positioning. He's never afraid of the ball and helps us keep possession.

United have won 7 of the last 8 of these fixtures - it'd take a miracle for us to even get a point out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom