• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Prostitutes in one of Brazil's biggest cities are beginning to sign up for free English classes ahead of this year's Confederations Cup and the 2014 World Cup.

"It will be important for the girls will be able to use English to let their clients know what they are charging and learn about what turns them on."

ESPN

plane-taking-off.jpg

EDIT DAMMIT SLIZZ

Blablurn

What is the deal with FIFA players who quit all the time when they are about to lose? for fucks sake. Please show some balls and finish the game.

What is the deal with FIFA players who quit all the time when they are about to lose? for fucks sake. Please show some balls and finish the game.

Is it true that you can only see replays if the match is played throught to the end?

Does anyone ever watch/save replays of goals they've conceded?

Blablurn

Do you add or parents on fb?

First of all my parents still dont have fb. And just for the case they will ever have it, i already told them i'm not using it anymore.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm watching a rerun of Napoli - Roma and I've gotta say, Roma's Borini was so much better than Destro.

My dads pretty good on his S3 now. For a while he would have to ask me or my brother for help any time he got stuck but now he's pretty capable himself.

He has a second phone too.

It's an iPhone.

Ballin'.

Linius

Do you add or parents on fb?

First of all my parents still dont have fb. And just for the case they will ever have it, i already told them i'm not using it anymore.

I don't, my dad is still waiting for to approve his request. It's gonna be a long wait.

My dads pretty good on his S3 now. For a while he would have to ask me or my brother for help any time he got stuck but now he's pretty capable himself.

He has a second phone too.

It's an iPhone.

Ballin'.

My mom has an S3 too. Work got it for her so she's forced to finally be a little modern. She had an old Nokia till yesterday :p

Lightning

Banned
Congrats to city fans for telling arsenal to get fucked with their stupid ticket prices to watch a game you can see live on satellite tv. Outrageous how much arsenal screw their fans with ticket prices.

DominoKid

I'm of the personal opinion that, yes, they should have the right to walk off the pitch if they cant continue. I'm afraid I don't understand the opposing argument that doing so would 'undermine' the sport. What undermines the sport is the abuse, the feeble penalties for the abuse and the penalties for the victims of the abuse who would walk off the pitch

I don't understand what walking off the field accomplishes. It'd only motivate me to play even better. I'd rather just shit on them on the field and make the fans angrier. If you let the racists get to you, then they win.

I remember growing up, a dude said something to the effect of "I'm breaking your leg this time nigger." I jumped the tackle (red-card worthy btw. it probably would've broken my leg) and stopped playing to have words with the guy before the ref stepped in. Went on to score 3 goals and 1 assist in that game. Post-game handshakes were fun.

Linius

I'm glad my dad is pretty good with computers and phones, he always figures stuff out by him self with a small amount of help. So now he can help my mum too I suppose. He'll be home tomorrow luckily :p

Hixx

I got messaged last night after a 0-0

"ULTRA DEFENSIVE TWAT. 4 star v 3 1/2 star well done"

I went ultra defensive with 15 mins left. Because this cunt was playing that 4-5-1 formation where the defence is so deep that on the formation page they are literally in line with the goalkeeper. And his midfield on the edge of the box. So I just thought "fuck it I'll keep the ball to annoy him"

Job done. Couldn't believe he dared dish out the abuse when he uses tactics like that

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm the technology fixer in the family (unless it's kitchen appliances). I'm usually on call for fixing stuff.

Except printers. Fuck printers. If you can't print something, better go buy a new one because I wont be able to help you.

rodvik

#AVFC: Given, Clark [c], Bennett, Baker, Lowton, Bannan, Delph, Weimann, N’Zogbia, Agbonlahor, Benteke.

#AVFC subs: Guzan, Ireland, Bent, Lichaj, Stevens, Carruthers, Burke.

Lambert not playing around. Excellent. Hope Carruthers gets some time.

DominoKid

back when i used to play FIFA, my main goal was to make people quit as quick as possible. that way i could play more games. if they weren't out by halftime, it was because i was off my game.

Linius

I'm the technology fixer in the family (unless it's kitchen appliances). I'm usually on call for fixing stuff.

Except printers. Fuck pritners. If you can't print something, better go buy a new one because I wont be able to help you.

I feel you man. Printers suck. They never print when you need to print something. It's a conspiracy, I'm telling you.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Interesting. >Cavani related

Last week, club president Aurelio Di Laurentiis publicly announced the inclusion of a €63 million buyout clause in the 25-year-old’s contract after revealing he had turned down a €55 million bid in July. Mediaset reports that Zenit St Petersburg were the club in question.

Now, speaking after he scored a perfect hat-trick in Napoli’s 4-1 win over Roma on Sunday, the Uruguayan was less than clear on where he sees himself in the future.

"I have an objective and the club know what I want,” he said. “I have a clear idea about my future but now is not the time to openly discuss it. I am content at this club. I feel very good here and I want to go through the good and the bad moments. All I want to say is that the club know how I feel and what I want."

De Laurentiis himself said that "turning down a €55 million offer last summer was the right choice”, before going on to add that, should a club meet the fixed price in his contract - which expires in 2017 - “it's up to Edi to decide whether he wants to leave”.

He added: "[Cavani] will probably stay if the offer comes from Russia but might consider leaving if Real Madrid or Barcelona make a move."

Wes

venison crêpe
#AVFC: Given, Clark [c], Bennett, Baker, Lowton, Bannan, Delph, Weimann, N’Zogbia, Agbonlahor, Benteke.

#AVFC subs: Guzan, Ireland, Bent, Lichaj, Stevens, Carruthers, Burke.

Lambert not playing around. Excellent. Hope Carruthers gets some time.

Thank goodness we've given up on the 3 at the back. I honestly think we only did that because Bennett was out.

N'Zogbia did well in the FA Cup. I'm willing for him to sieze this moment where he'll likely be given a freer role in the centre of the park. We could really do with him finding some of that Wigan form he had. Even a sprinkling of it would be most welcome.

rodvik

Thank goodness we've given up on the 3 at the back. I honestly think we only did that because Bennett was out.

N'Zogbia did well in the FA Cup. I'm willing for him to sieze this moment where he'll likely be given a freer role in the centre of the park. We could really do with him finding some of that Wigan form he had. Even a sprinkling of it would be most welcome.

Sir Charles hattrick confirmed.

Seriously though my only concern is that 3 man midfield is very light, as always :(

Blablurn

I got messaged last night after a 0-0

"ULTRA DEFENSIVE TWAT. 4 star v 3 1/2 star well done"

I went ultra defensive with 15 mins left. Because this cunt was playing that 4-5-1 formation where the defence is so deep that on the formation page they are literally in line with the goalkeeper. And his midfield on the edge of the box. So I just thought "fuck it I'll keep the ball to annoy him"

Job done. Couldn't believe he dared dish out the abuse when he uses tactics like that

:lol

the fuck :D

Wes

venison crêpe
I feel you man. Printers suck. They never print when you need to print something. It's a conspiracy, I'm telling you.

"Hahaha you wanted to print something? Well you should've turned the printer on after you started the print job and you had turned the bathroom lights on and off four times."

Linius

"Hahaha you wanted to print something? Well you should've turned the printer on after you started the print job and you had turned the bathroom lights on and off four times."

By that time I already smashed the damn thing twice. Which also isn't helping I found out.

Yen

Watching Liverpool-Inter merda in the Next Gen Series. Not a fan of Connor Coady. Has the first touch of Titus Bramble in a nightclub.
Think Jerome Sinclair will be the next youth star. 16, two footed, great finisher - can hammer them in or place them, very quick, strong. The lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom