• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

ibxD1F6RCcusG7.png

spidye

MÜLLGOD
If Ribery and Müller carry their 1st half of the season form into the second, they should feature in that World XI.

not going to happen. marcelo and pique deserve it much more for being injured half the season

omg Brøndby, so they told all their players and other workers to go down 25% in wages and then they start talking about new signings.
KuGsj.gif

One of their players said "none of us has decided" on if they want to agree to the wage cuts. Bankruptcy would be the best, but damn if it wouldn't be hilarious with them playing with youngsters everywhere cause all their first team players left. The player union that they owe money has also been out saying they won't do a deal with them but want all their money. :D

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
have fun tottenham

He's doing it to get his move in January.

It's silly to keep playing someone who has no interest in your club any more. I hope Levy coughs up the paltry fee needed and gets him in now.

Clegg

I seem to have fallen into the transfer Muppet trap again.

Player linked to United: Media bollocks, no way we'll sign him.

Same player linked with rival club:They're definitely signing him. FFS frogie they've just signed a player we need.

Wilbur

Banned
Barcelona's president Sandro Rosell has warned Arsenal that they can forget about signing David Villa, who played 24 minutes as a substitute in the 4-0 win over Espanyol last Saturday, during the January transfer window.

The Gunners are expected to strengthen their options up front, having offloaded the misfit Marouane Chamakh on a six-month loan deal to West Ham.

Rosell, however, maintains that the 31-year-old Villa, signed in a £31m deal from Valencia in 2010, is going nowhere. "I completely rule out the transfer of Villa during the winter market," he said to the Catalan radio station RAC1. "He is ours and we need him, there is a lot of the season left."

Arnie

Grenadian:

Paul Scholes has taken a swipe at Manchester City and started the buildup to Liverpool's weekend visit to Old Trafford by claiming that games against the Anfield club are "always the biggest games and the best atmospheres" for Manchester United.

City are the reigning Premier League champions and the Manchester derby has intensified in recent years, not least on account of Sir Alex Ferguson's famous "noisy neighbours" remark towards Roberto Mancini's side. Liverpool are currently eighth in the league, 21 points adrift of United and have not claimed the title since 1990 but Scholes insists Sunday's fixture remains a key one on the calendar.

"Whether Manchester City have overtaken Liverpool now [as United's biggest rivals], I don't know; it'll probably take years for City to create what Liverpool have done," said United's veteran midfielder.

"Liverpool historically are our biggest rivals, they're always the biggest games and the best atmospheres. But I'm sure City will run them close."

Scholes does not believe the ferocity of games between United and Liverpool has been diminished by the fact the teams are not in direct championship competition.

"I think it was the top one [fixture] for quite some while," he added. "Liverpool probably haven't done as well as they'd have liked over the last few years – and they'd probably admit that. But it's definitely still right up there, it'll always be right up there."

Gonna get fucked on Sunday, Paul.

Z4rX0.gif

The_Joker

He's a terrible defender.

no he is not...he had many terrible games but this was when the whole team was fucking up every game last season...he was pretty good as RB...AND HE IS 21!!! ...

he won't be the worlds best defender in a few years but he doesn't deserve to be in the worst bundeliga XI

Fry

How did Sunhi made that GIF of Messi looking straight at the camera? He cropped Messi's body in the gif. I wish to do that with Sturridge's dancing one. It would look cool.

dc89

Rare because he never fucking plays.

Scores then gets injured.

Edit: EA's servers are dog shit. I was comfortably winning and then I somehow lose connection to them, Xbox Live fine, internet fine. Puts me down as a DNF. FFs.

Hixx

How did Sunhi made that GIF of Messi looking straight at the camera? He cropped Messi's body in the gif. I wish to do that with Sturridge's dancing one. It would look cool.

You could do it frame by frame but that would take fucking ages

Fry

You could do it frame by frame but that would take fucking ages

Haha, yeah, that was the only method I could think of. I was going to erase all of the background. I did it with one frame, then I thought 'how many frames are there?... *reads '101'*... *closes program*

Arnie

Scores then gets injured.

Edit: EA's servers are dog shit. I was comfortably winning and then I somehow lose connection to them, Xbox Live fine, internet fine. Puts me down as a DNF. FFs.

Guidetti/Rodwell curse. Crocked.

Hixx

Haha, yeah, that was the only method I could think of. I was going to erase all of the background. I did it with one frame, then I thought 'how many frames are there?... *reads '101'*... *closes program*

if Uncle Fester wasn't zombieing around in the back you could probably magic wand a shit load of it

blame Shelvey

Fry

if Uncle Fester wasn't zombieing around in the back you could probably magic wand a shit load of it

blame Shelvey

I was actually doing it with the one from the Chelsea x Man Utd game. :lol

thanks. Apparently also Shaq instead of Kroos.

In full: Starke - Rafinha, Can, Gustavo, Contento - Robben, Schweinsteiger, Tymoshchuk, Shaqiri - Pizarro, Gomez

Clegg

There is a chapter in the new Wheel of Time novel that is 190 pages long.

Haven't even started the book yet. Just been looking through the chapter list.

elseanio

Yay, my mum just got a job! It's her first attempt in 2 years after getting cancer. She got the all clear last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom