• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Former Arsenal defender Martin Keown at Emirates Stadium on BBC Radio 5 live:

"There is contact between the players but I do not know where Laurent Koscielny could have gone there.

llol Fuck off Keown you ugly cunt.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Not having a clinical striker is always a problem, even more so when the form goes down and you're missing 3-4 starting XI players. Add an adversary like today's Parma, which is a very organized team, and you have, well, an away draw. I expect we'll be dropping more points in the next 30 days. I don't really care, i just want us to at our best when we'll be facing Celtic.
Pretty much.

But if we're going to drop points to Parma and fucking Sampdoria at home, then we have to start besting the big (?) boys like last season.

Stimpy

I didn't know Tevez was on only switched on at the penalty, don't Man City have a designated penalty taker then, why on earth would you let Dzeko take it with Tevez on the pitch?

It always amazes me when I'm reminded that Tevez still plays in this league. Would've thought he'd have fucked off back to Argentina during one of those transfer windows.

madmackem

Former Arsenal defender Martin Keown at Emirates Stadium on BBC Radio 5 live:

"There is contact between the players but I do not know where Laurent Koscielny could have gone there.

llol Fuck off Keown you ugly cunt.

hahah it looked like he was playing the game with the egg shaped ball not football.

BTW, did you guys think Skrtel got lucky when he got a yellow?

I think Welbeck would have got the ball and been one on one - but then that's not exactly a clear goalscoring opportunity when Welbz is involved right lol.

Webb was also clueless when he stopped the play for Reina. Idiot.

Slizz

I think Welbeck would have got the ball and been one on one - but then that's not exactly a clear goalscoring opportunity when Welbz is involved right lol.

Nah it was a yellow for Skrtel and only a yellow. Reina had the break on the ball, feel like he would have gotten there first.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If Mou was in charge Dzeko would have been hooked by now. No way he's going to score in this game, he's shat himself.

Wilbur

Banned

I can't remember the Skrtel yellow, remind me? Johnson was lucky to stay on though.

And yeah, Webb fucked up there. It was like the longest period of advantage ever, should have told Liverpool to put it out immediately, or let us give it to RVP 70 yards out and watch the ball roll in.

Yep I mentioned it as soon as it happened.

Fucking Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom