• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Happy Birthday to the PL's best Spanish player.

DAVID SILVA!!!!
hi-res-144793155_display_image.jpg

Villa getting smashed at the minute. No chance they'll get knocked out though

@Labored, there's no need to even say 'self-hating' when discussing Newcastle fans

Wes

venison crêpe
Bennett is hardly being covered though. Gabby and Andi are playing too far forward for this lightweight midfield. They need to connect play more.

rodvik

Bennett is hardly being covered though. Gabby and Andi are playing too far forward for this lightweight midfield. They need to connect play more.

True. Nzogbia is our best player right now. Cant believe I just wrote that.

Mastadon

Banned
How do you not let Yesil take that pelanty? Cunt. McLaughlan is class.

GB, Usho - This Inglethorpe lad is alright ain't he? 100% record since he took over.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
How do you not let Yesil take that pelanty? Cunt. McLaughlan is class.

GB, Usho - This Inglethorpe lad is alright ain't he? 100% record since he took over.

Yep, I was really sad he left. Our youth teams are strong though and can cope without him. We still have Tim Sherwood here and he'll keep everything ticking over nicely.

If Liverpool have any youth players good enough for the first team then Inglethorpe will help them get there.

Not quite a tap-in, but certainly a finish that any professional attacking player whould be putting in 7 times out of 10

Gervinho-Arsenal-Lille-007.jpg

'so you're telling me there's a chance'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom