• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
Yep, I was really sad he left. Our youth teams are strong though and can cope without him. We still have Tim Sherwood here and he'll keep everything ticking over nicely.

If Liverpool have any youth players good enough for the first team then Inglethorpe will help them get there.

Yeah we definitely have some good prospects in our youth ranks. It's really developed a lot in the past three or four years. Borrell was doing a fine job, he really deserved his promotion, and Inglethorpe seems like a great candidate to carry it all on.

Kyoufu

Gervinho-Arsenal-Lille-007.jpg

'so you're telling me there's a chance'

Hahaha! I can't believe he missed an open goal. <3

Yeah we definitely have some good prospects in our youth ranks. It's really developed a lot in the past three or four years. Borrell was doing a fine job, he really deserved his promotion, and Inglethorpe seems like a great candidate to carry it all on.

All kickstarted by our Lord and Saviour

It's a good job we declined to join this NextGen nonsense cos Adnan would be sending some of those boys into a very early retirement.

Would have saved the Juve scouting team a whole lot of money though. How's Ravel Morrison doing these days btw?
Apparently he is doing okay for Birmingham.

Sadly he has issues which won't ever be resolved and so it's unlikely he can ever have a strong and stable career.

Mastadon

Banned
Apparently he is doing okay for Birmingham.

Sadly he has issues which won't ever be resolved and so it's unlikely he can ever have a strong and stable career.

Didn't Lee Clarke try to end his loan spell cause he was being a twat?

I saw him play against Leicester and he was amazing. Easily the best player on the pitch. He has absolutely incredible vision, shame he'll never come close to fulfilling his potential.

Didn't Lee Clarke try to end his loan spell cause he was being a twat?

I saw him play against Leicester and he was amazing. Easily the best player on the pitch. He has absolutely incredible vision, shame he'll never come close to fulfilling his potential.
He is very talented.

Manchester United did not treat him well towards the end of his time there. Ferguson showed his very harsh side, he was very patient with him in fairness but he should have let him go in a different way.

Meier

Again, FIFA 13: another Bayern-ManCity, another 3-0, another quitter. Jesus, learn to lose assholes.

Play Clubs. Quitting is pretty rare unless you go up 1-0 in the first minute. Since you can be relegated or promoted, it instills people fighting until the end. A quit is a loss so most just take their lumps.

Edit: Rather, within the first 5 minutes of in-game time. Anything beyond that is a loss.

kharma45

Play Clubs. Quitting is pretty rare unless you go up 1-0 in the first minute. Since you can be relegated or promoted, it instills people fighting until the end. A quit is a loss so most just take their lumps.

Same for Seasons mode.

Meier

Cazorla might have had the title for a month or so. He has been pretty anonymous in most games though. Both he and Hazard went from world beaters to being very good but not particularly consistent after their first month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom