• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they lose Valdes, they will crumble.

ixgBdPBfgQSE3.gif

pulga

Banned
So, while I was stuck in a plane flying across the Atlantic, I see Madrid and Juve won. That hadn't happened at the same time in a while, it feels like. Gio and Ronaldo's goals were superb. So glad to knock Milan out again.

Anyways, Pep is a cunt for dissing Ronaldo. Petty bitch.

He tapped him. First, it was just a brush on his shoulder. Josep tried his best to ignore the slight waft of air he had felt hover past his right ear. Then, two fingers rested on his pulse. He could hear Cristiano's deep voice.​
"Papi. Papi. Mi amigo, es mi Cristiano." Josep tilted his head in the opposite direction. But soon, he could not ignore the lips on his lobe, the tongue in his drum. "Josep, que soy yo. El que te hizo estremecerse como el rompimiento de una ola colosal."​
"No tengo nada que decirte", replied the Catalonian. But there was no mistake. The Portuguese international was resting the bulk of his shaft on the top of Josep's rather pristine cranium.​
"Pero ¿qué pasa con la noche del once veces? El momento en que usted tomó mi orejuela en su boca y la besó, dos veces, tres veces, cuatro veces."​
A solitary tear left Josep's eyeball, "Aquellos eran los días."​

omg lololol the spanish in this is magnificent

The Guardiola snub of Ronaldo probably stems from that game last season where Ronaldo pushed him. But Ronaldo pushed him because Pep drew the ball away and then threw it at the opposite direction whilst Ronaldo came to the sidelines and asked for it.

It's petty from Guardiola to still hold a grudge from something you provoked originally. Assuming of course this is because of that push

I'm so tired in work guys, the only thing keeping me going is the fit of laughing I get when I remember valdes thinks he could play with a different club. 2 cans of Monster for 4 quid tho, I might just destroy mybody with all that sugar.

Only just heard Lukaku is staying at west brom for the rest of the season, good for him! And them!

Timurid

Fucking lol! Vives, Glik, Gazzi, Darmian, and Masiello all suspended for 1 game. Thank god, we are playing Siena at home. Fucking Lodi deserves his 3 game suspension for punching Meggiorini in the neck! fucking scum.

In other news, I read on a toro forum that there are rumors about Bianchi and Miccoli exchange. Personally, I would love this to happen, but it probably won't. :(

We're also in for Calaio, I think he would be a good partner for Bianchi up front.

Also, i read that Vivano wants out of Fiorentina because Montella promoted Neto.

*cough* Vivano to Toro *cough*

Lightning

Banned
£90k a week is rumoured what we've agreed to pay Theo. Not sure if he's worth that and if he kicks on in now what are going to be defining years of his career it can be money well spent.

If we didn't have Chamberlain I would be upset about Zaha but with chamberlain I don't see a need to overflow our team with youthful talented kids. Zaha would be extra IMO and we need to spend elsewhere.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So we're playing Udinese on the 19th, Lazio the 22nd, Genoa on the 26th, Lazio again on the 29th and Chievo on Feb 3rd. Fuck off Coppa Italia!

I'm so tired in work guys, the only thing keeping me going is the fit of laughing I get when I remember valdes thinks he could play with a different club. 2 cans of Monster for 4 quid tho, I might just destroy mybody with all that sugar.
Fucking exhausted here. I'm taking a break inside my car :p

Carbonox

Getting linked with Zaha and Moussa Sissoko today. A bit more like it.

Fuck off he's ours.

Remy deal might be off - his agent doesn't understand why he'd want to leave Marseille for Newcastle, plus Joey Barton says he thinks Remy's decided to stay.

I think this whole thing is more trouble than its worth and Remy's been wank for a long time. Overpriced too. Aubameyang would probably be the better option.

Zabojnik

Fucking lol! Vives, Glik, Gazzi, Darmian, and Masiello all suspended for 1 game. Thank god, we are playing Siena at home. Fucking Lodi deserves his 3 game suspension for punching Meggiorini in the neck! fucking scum.

In other news, I read on a toro forum that there are rumors about Bianchi and Miccoli exchange. Personally, I would love this to happen, but it probably won't. :(

We're also in for Calaio, I think he would be a good partner for Bianchi up front.

Also, i read that Vivano wants out of Fiorentina because Montella promoted Neto.

*cough* Vivano to Toro *cough*

Miccoli, Viviano ... it's almost like you're looking for anti-Juve cunts. I say bring it on.

Yen

Nolans next project is a time travel/alternate dimension thing.

I don't even want to think about which direction he'll go with this.
When Stefan Spielberg was, going to make this, the scientist who came up with the concept was going to get a seemingly large part in the movie (as a scientist). Which means we will get an Inception-esque, 30 minute explana-thon.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hopefully a new team wins the CL this season.

But now that La Liga is pretty much over, it's going to be either Barca or Madrid.

And then they'll decide if the Ballon d'Or is going for Messi, CR7 or [insert overrated nice player].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom