• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

2,w=583,c=0.bild.jpeg

Blablurn

Lol Mourinho

bbcsporf.lockerdome.com/articles/104674598

btw yurt, juve is such a hard team in fifa. them and city. the teams im losing the most games with in the online mode. even real madrid is easier to play since their defense sucks lol

"My dream is to slide on my knees into the corner at Old Trafford, with a Manchester United jersey on my back. I play for Manchester United, my favourite club, and I am scoring a decisive goal from a corner with my head. Yes, that, it would be nice."

Yanga Mbiwa.

I love this guy.

Btw, who is he?

His contract runs out in the summer, I believe. I know that Arsenal were very interested (and still are). He was excellent against us in the CL.

Is it just me or does James Mccarthy just not seem asuitable replacement for Fellaini? Dont really know where Moyes/Everton are going with that one!

spidye

540898_591669670849728_1518407704_n.jpg

Shaq-Attack
he doesn't look like your typical footballer at all. way too musculuar. or as woodenlung used to say it, he's fat

bjaelke

M'Vila keen to move this window
"Yes, he feels like leaving," Rennes general manager Pierre Dreossi admitted to Maxifoot.

"But it is not a priority for us to sell. If he has to leave, he will leave. But if it is not worth it for him or for us, he will stay until the end of the season.

"It is all moving towards England or Russia."

M'Vila is said to have attracted interest from the likes of Arsenal, Tottenham, Queens Park Rangers and Zenit St Petersburg, and he admits that bids have been tabled.

He said: "The club have received offers.

"I want to go but the deal has to be right for everyone. If it isn't, I will stay until the end of the season."

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Turkish newspaper Fanatik Gazetesi are reporting that Liverpool have submitted a bid in the region of €15m for Fenerbahçe stiker Moussa Sow.

3Sixty

Woke up to see Luke Shaw trending on Twitter.

Never been so terrified.

Fortunately its him announcing he has signed a new long term contract.

Linius

42776351621922508546944.jpg

Sana taking a picture of Boerrigter with a HOT Brazilian lady! :p

yoDHE.jpg

Babel, Sana and I think Lukoki (on the left) in the Favela's.

Zabojnik

Petrucci going out on loan to Peterborough

Petrucci, fuck yeah!

tumblr_l6hvjlsqFO1qctt98o1_400.jpg

Caceres proved last night that taking Peluso on loan was unnecessary.

Caceres is our best CB. We just don't know it yet. Seriously, we can't let him rot on the bench. He has to be considered our 12th player at the very least and not to be mentioned in the company of Peluso, Padoin and the like. He'd be a starting player in many big clubs. If he asks to leave in the summer because Conte keeps underusing him ... I'll fucking murder someone. Starting with Timurid.

Also, he's beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom