• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
#thfc AVB also ruled out a move for Montpellier's Younes Belhanda and a move for William Gallas - but he said Livermore could be loaned out.

#thfc AVB says Holtby will arrive in the summer as originally planned: “We’re not looking to further strengthen our midfield at the moment."

#thfc AVB on Damiao: "It’s extremely difficult that he’s going to join Tottenham. It’s extremely unlikely that he will play for Tottenham.”

there-s-a-chance-dumb-and-dumb_o_GI.gif

Chelsea Youth ‏@chelseayouth
Chelsea sacked Di Matteo when they were four points off the top of the table. Now find ourselves 14 off the top. #rightdirection.

Fact.

iuwNXO68LyFiP.gif

Hiya, casual Dortmund fan but

Why is Casillas being frozen out at RM? Saw rumours that he may be swapped for De Gea who has been criticised (unfairly) for United's crap defence. Casillas is still best in the world but he's in his prime and has probably peaked, surely United will want to stick with De Gea because of the potential he has? I could see him being best in the world in 5 or so years.

Sage00

Once And Future Member

Why is Casillas being frozen out at RM? Saw rumours that he may be swapped for De Gea who has been criticised (unfairly) for United's crap defence. Casillas is still best in the world but he's in his prime and has probably praked, surely United will want to stick with De Gea because of the potential he has? I could see him being best in the world in 5 or so years.
JoseMourinho.jpg

WJD

Why is Casillas being frozen out at RM? Saw rumours that he may be swapped for De Gea who has been criticised (unfairly) for United's crap defence. Casillas is still best in the world but he's in his prime and has probably peaked, surely United will want to stick with De Gea because of the potential he has? I could see him being best in the world in 5 or so years.

You saw that in the Mail/Mirror/some other shite tabloid. Fuck all truth in it.

Slizz

izdtC5xlBidwZ.gif

Welcome!

Mostly tabloid bs, but Mou has been messing with the old RM guard.

faridmon

Yay, another Bundesliga fan :)

Casillas won't leave Madrid. If anything, the fans would rather kick mou out than their legend. He is being freezed out because of his disagreement with Mou, coupled with couple of weak games he had in the process.

Basically, Mou going amok.

Messi

The Real Madrid locker room is fighting with Mourinho. Casillas seems to be the leader of the revolt. Hence why he was dropped.

DeGea is going nowhere. Nor is Casillas.

Randdalf

Leeds signed Michael Tonge from Stoke. That's one... tenacious set of midfield players they have there: David Norris, Michael Brown, Jason Pearce, Michael Tonge. I wouldn't want to play against that bunch.

Fady is on fire with his retweets. Truly only one Spanish waiter

Chelsea Stats ‏@ChelseaStats
Chelsea lose to Swansea at home for the second in our history (12 home games) the first time since 1925. #RafaHistory

Matthew Alrick Brown ‏@alrickbrown
Rafa now with a 57% win percentage as CFC manager (RdM = 60%). Man City the ONLY "top tier" team Chelsea have played against in his tenure.

Chelsea Stats ‏@ChelseaStats
Di Matteo lost 1 of his first 15 games (Man City away 2-1). RT @octamer: @ChelseaStats in his first 15 how many did RDM lose?

Chelsea Youth ‏@chelseayouth
This is both remarkable and desperate. RT @zyon_94: 5 home games with benitez, we haven't scored in 4 of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom