• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

Fergie on the RVP fee, says it was the same as the Nasri-City deal. "We wanted Robin badly so we were prepared to go the extra mile for him."

Just saw this picture of Wenger and it made me laugh far more than it should. It's like he's doing his best Clint Eastwood impersonation.
580670.jpg

Salazar

Ian Irving ‏@ianirvingtv
Ferguson asked about reported interest in Lampard, Ashley Cole and Zaha.

Fucking pillock journalists ask about the most boring rumours.

Ian Irving ‏@ianirvingtv
First question at Mancini's press conference today; "Roberto, can I ask about Mario?" Mancini; "Fucking hell"

:lol :lol

Salazar

Cavani pledges future to Napoli

However, the Uruguay star has quashed all talk of a possible departure, telling TG1: "I hope to stay here for a long time. I am enjoying this moment and everything that surrounds football in this city, such as the fans, who give us an extra boost.

"Naples has given me so much and that is why I am so happy here. The warmth and affection of the fans have given me extra confidence. I have a great deal of love for them and for this city. My children are Neapolitan, as they are indelibly linked to this city, because they give me everything and I try to give something in return."

With Cavani set to stay at Napoli, he spoke of his desire to play alongside Manchester City striker Balotelli, who has been linked with a move back to Italy, with AC Milan, Inter Milan, and the Partenopei among the suggested suitors.

"Nobody has the right to negatively judge a player like Balotelli as people can make mistakes,"he said. "I would certainly love to play alongside him. He is a champion and has proved that. He’s an Italian champion who will make people very happy."

#CFC #MCFC #LFC :lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor is almost certain to refuse to play in the African Nations Cup after the Togolese FA changed coach Didier Six's tournament squad list, L'Equipe has reported.

All according to AVBkaku

Salazar

Dear lord that Ashodin is crazy :lol

Wooden and your brother might just get instantaneously banned on contact with that thread.

Weird History ‏@historyweird
1585: Jeremy Vanhill of Kent, is hanged for saying of Queen Elizabeth I: "I would to God she were dead so that I might shit on her face".

RIP. He sounds like a futbol-gaffer avant futbol-gaf

Amazing. I love stuff like this, I crack up everytime I see the World of Warcraft wedding video on YouTube. Basically a guy gate crashes it and fucks them all up.

---

Aguero out for Arsenal. Could play against Fulham. Source: the Messiah's mouth.

Klopp manages Man City now?

D_prOdigy

Wooden and your brother might just get instantaneously banned on contact with that thread.

RIP. He sounds like a futbol-gaffer avant futbol-gaf

I need a Lionel Mandrake style breakdown of that thing. I only read the first page and thought "oh, good luck I guess" but now I'm wondering what the specifics of the alleged insanity are, because 14 pages and all.

Wait what? What's wrong with that site? Just because huge nerds are also among its members doesn't make it some cellar dweller's lair.
I'm just out of the loop atm. since I'm out of uni and so it has gotten harder to hook up, but this site is awesome for that. You don't just see ppl.'s pics but also their interests and political opinions/attitude towards sex and whatnot (if they filled out their profile).
You know how you date a girl and then she dropps a "nigger" or "jew" (meant as an insult) all of a sudden? Yeah that's not happening anymore if hook up with the right ppl..

Btw. that guy is basically a laughing stock in the okc thread, or rather - because there's a friendly atmosphere there - he's not being taken serious (calling ppl. the love of his life after a few msgs, pls...)

I guess so. He was about to go to Amsterdam for the CL game and a date with some Dutch girl from that website.

Yeah and then I didn't get to buy tickets so I didn't go and also basically stopped talking to her since the sole purpose of this arrangement was to make a trip to Amsterdam as worthwhile as possible, lol

Blablurn

it seems like hargreaves got offered in düsseldorf. that would be random.

poor guy :( but financially best transfer ever since all his injuries started after we sold him.

fuenf

Wait what? What's wrong with that site? Just because huge nerds are also among its members doesn't make it some cellar dweller's lair.
I'm just out of the loop atm. since I'm out of uni and so it has gotten harder to hook up, but this site is awesome for that. You don't just see ppl.'s pics but also their interests and political opinions/attitude towards sex and whatnot (if they filled out their profile).
You know how you date a girl and then she dropps a "nigger" or "jew" (meant as an insult) all of a sudden? Yeah that's not happening anymore if hook up with the right ppl..

Btw. that guy is basically a laughing stock in the okc thread, or rather - because there's a friendly atmosphere there - he's not being taken serious (calling ppl. the love of his life after a few msgs, pls...)

yeah I guess OkCupid isnt that bad, I signed up one time and looked at a couple of profiles / questions and was rather intrigued. But I didnt pursue it any further, it was still fun though und it looked better than most other sites.

Tbh I'm still a little skeptical. He already posted a fake ass story once before: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107071&highlight=

( Btw. The Fogell / McLovin comments were spot on: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=16277719&postcount=25562 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom