• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dibbz

tumblr_m9sy41wyir1qh63geo1_250.gif

Frogieeeeee

Zabojnik

The Guardian are reporting that City would be willing to sell Balotelli if Milan come in with a decent offer.

I wonder how long he'll last in Milan. When the president of the club you want to join is calling you a 'rotten apple' ... I give him two years tops.

Going back to Mad Men for a second, do any of you own the blu-ray boxsets? I'll have to rewatch it sooner or later and I'm considering buying the blu-rays, if the extras, commentaries and whatnots are good enough.

Clegg

Gohan was screwed by Toriyama.

End of Cell saga: Surpasses his fathers strength and saves the galaxy. Should have been end of series.

Fans have a hissy fit so Toriyama writes the Buy saga. Gohan is now a nerd and has been depowered.

My 12 year old self was extremely pissed off by that.

I wonder how long he'll last in Milan. When the president of the club you want to join is calling you a 'rotten apple' ... I give him two years tops.

Going back to Mad Men for a second, do any of you own the blu-ray boxsets? I'll have to rewatch it sooner or later and I'm considering buying the blu-rays, if the extras, commentaries and whatnots are good enough.

Isn't that just a negotiation tactic to lower the price?

Dibbz

End of Cell saga: Surpasses his fathers strength and saves the galaxy. Should have been end of series.

Fans have a hissy fit so Toriyama writes the Buy saga. Gohan is now a nerd and has been depowered.

Yeah but then Gohan becomes Mystic and fucks Buu up. They still mange to fuck him over though :(

Gohan having hidden power was bullshit. Goku, since being a kid, is a fighting genius. He turns Super Saiyan even though he was a low class saiyan. He is the first Super Saiyan in god knows how long. And yet, his son out of nowhere surpasses him in a short amount of time and completely destroys Goku's character, who was this once in a thousand year fighting talent.

Gohan was on some bullshit.

Edit: That's not even the worse shit though. Broly (non-canon) surpasses Gohan's bullshit because he was a super saiyan since birth!

Dibbz

Gohan having hidden power was bullshit. Goku, since being a kid, is a fighting genius. He turns Super Saiyan even though he was a low class saiyan. He is the first Super Saiyan in god knows how long. And yet, his son out of nowhere surpasses him in a short amount of time and completely destroys Goku's character, who was this once in a thousand year fighting talent.

Gohan was on some bullshit.

Edit: That's not even the worse shit though. Broly (non-canon) surpasses Gohan's bullshit because he was a super saiyan since birth!

DBZ should have ended like this. Literally. Those last 10 seconds are how it should have been.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pSmhZFbCy0

Are you guys worried Vidic will be rusty/not at his best and Suarez might run rings around him?

That's not a particularly strong back four until Vidic can prove he's back on form

Edit: I don't personally think its a particularly strong back four anyway!

Meier

Isn't that just a negotiation tactic to lower the price?
Yes. Supposedly we may only get £12m for him. That's insane, the ought of him going for that cheap is crazy...if Roberto hadn't been such an idiot, we'd have gotten 3x that this summer.

But at the same point in time, the Sheikh's comments about not wanting to sell him due to the fact he is a worldwide name makes me believe we won't sell him regardless of what the papers say.

Yes. Supposedly we may only get £12m for him. That's insane, the ought of him going for that cheap is crazy...if Roberto hadn't been such an idiot, we'd have gotten 3x that this summer.

But at the same point in time, the Sheikh's comments about not wanting to sell him due to the fact he is a worldwide name makes me believe we won't sell him regardless of what the papers say.

I hope we do sell him, he isn't doing much of anything at all at the moment and he's on ridiculous money. Maybe give him till the summer to try and find a bit of form and then move him on for as much as we can get, hopefully a bit more than 12 mil!!

@Salazar
Yeah I don't see Vidic starting, could be a great impact sub. He'll prob get sent off then tho.

Suarez and RVP to be the only scorers in the match?

Lightning

Banned

If Pep becomes City manager then Ballotelli is gone regardless what anyone says. Cant see Ballotelli being sold in January though and the only way Robero's opinion will matter is if he starts winning to make it matter.

Same if Mourinho goes to City. Ballotelli = gone. No top manager would put up with his bullshit. He's not even that funny anymore, it's just pathetic.

Meier

Neat post from the NPD thread:

Mass Effect 3 opened at 1.3 million copies, so anything on the annual list is higher than that.

FIFA has grown quite impressively.

Fuck off, Blatter!

If Pep becomes City manager then Ballotelli is gone regardless what anyone says. Cant see Ballotelli being sold in January though and the only way Robero's opinion will matter is if he starts winning to make it matter.

Same if Mourinho goes to City. Ballotelli = gone. No top manager would put up with his bullshit. He's not even that funny anymore, it's just pathetic.
Agreed on all counts.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Parma-Juventus & Utd-Liverpool are being played simultaneously on Sunday
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

-

Juve qualifying in Coppa Italia mean 6m to 9m more of TV revenues, and around 5m more revenues from ticket sales.

Can we get Llorente now please?

Salazar

Parma-Juventus & Utd-Liverpool are being played simultaneously on Sunday
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Are Parma any good ?

MUFC facebook said:
You all know if SAF is going 2 retire and of this season were going 2 be in deep shit .if other managers like thos adres villas boas dude and rafael bentz guy etc... Were not going 2 make it unless we barcelona's. X manager or real madrid's manager ,I don't think there's any other manager out there xept those guys

Willian replacement?

Looked like Taison to Chelsea was a sure thing a few days ago.

Who knows but in my opinion Taison is a notch below Willian, and I don't think that Shakhtar is too eager to let Willian go. Don't think they want to let him leave before summer since they want to make a run in the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom