• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Nothing. There's nothing wrong with playing on PS3, either.

I'm just trolling because I own an iPhone. I'm well aware that 'technically' the S3's a superior phone.

Good. I was about to put you on Hixx's ignore list.

Too bad Messi's never said anything remotely interesting or entertaining in real life. Ronaldo may be a cunt but at least he wouldn't bore you to death with generic, faux humbleness like Messi.

Messi is the best I have ever seen but he has the personality of a snail. :(

Linius

I'm just trolling because I own an iPhone. I'm well aware that 'technically' the S3's a superior phone.

Not so sure if that's true, both phones are the best you can find at this moment.

Arnie

Too bad Messi's never said anything remotely interesting or entertaining in real life. Ronaldo may be a cunt but at least he wouldn't bore you to death with generic, faux humbleness like Messi.

'BLAH BLAH BLAH LOL'
Good. I was about to put you on Hixx's ignore list.

Be surprised if I'm not already on there.

He's easily flustered whenever Liverpool's concerned.

'come on Fergie'

:lol

Bo-Locks

Got to say I completely agree with Arnie's PS3 rant yesterday. Mine just sits in the closet collecting dust. Definitely one of the purchases I really regret buying. Sony make fantastic hardware, and those latest phones have me drooling, but as far as software, user experience and integration go, Sony is terrible. I'm not a big fan of Microsoft, but they're a software company, that's what they do. PS4 online experience will be rubbish, regardless of whether it's paid or not.

Sony and Microsoft should have got in bed together way back when to create the ultimate games console and all in one box beneath the TV. They could have rivaled Nintendo and Apple and made something really great. As it is both are slowly decaying.

fuenf

Thanks, I too, wish you all the best (go for phd!)

Sahin is back in Dortmund, press conference at 6 pm.
http://www.ruhrnachrichten.de/sport...nbar-Nuri-Sahin-verpflichtet;art11635,1876488
Bayern is already dead!

thanks.

I'm happy to see Sahin back at Dortmund. Best league in the world!

i hope you don't do a bayern and bench young talented players for him...

i really can't see why dortmund would need him again...

It'll work out just fine, just look at how Bayern managed that many midfield players this season. I dont see any problems.
Dortmund, given their playstyle, need a deep bench.

FuturusX

In truth, there isn't much separating Suarez and Van Persie.

But I think RVPs more clinical finishing gives him the edge.

But Suarez has the higher ratio of nutmegs on defenders. That surely goes a long way. They are equal on the asshole* scale though.

I can't use the word c*nt even though it's sanctioned now. Just doesn't feel right.

SSN says Taison just signed for Shaktar. Weren't Chelsea in for him?

According to some papers, yeah. Doubt the interest was that serious, not exactly the level of player Chelsea tries to get.

Also who wants a player with a wiki photo like this?!

ULygS.jpg

Player union saying they are far from an agreement with Brøndby about the many million they owe them, Brøndby saying they need an agreement with them to stay open and that the player union should realize how serious the situation is.... Yes.... YEEEEEEEEES. I know no one really cares, but this is like when Messi posts Wilde or Wilbury talks about Buds bleached ass hair, it's satisfaction beyond belief for anyone but us.

#ClearLuis

Got to say I completely agree with Arnie's PS3 rant yesterday. Mine just sits in the closet collecting dust. Definitely one of the purchases I really regret buying. Sony make fantastic hardware, and those latest phones have me drooling, but as far as software, user experience and integration go, Sony is terrible. I'm not a big fan of Microsoft, but they're a software company, that's what they do. PS4 online experience will be rubbish, regardless of whether it's paid or not.

Sony and Microsoft should have got in bed together way back when to create the ultimate games console and all in one box beneath the TV. They could have rivaled Nintendo and Apple and made something really great. As it is both are slowly decaying.

'They could have rivalled Nintendo'

In what terms? Taking away the handheld market which seemingly is influenced little by online capabilities and is basically owned by Nintendo,and now Apple, Nintendo have been an absolute one-console wonder in the last 15+ years. And the Wii would have succeeded regardless of its competitors for one reason: it was a fad, and fad's succeed no matter how superior the competition

With the lukewarm 3DS reception, and dismal WiiU performance so far, the only thing either Sony or MS have to be jealous of Nintendo for is the warchest. Their immediate future ain't looking too great.

I'd say MS are already in a far better shape than Nintendo, perhaps not financially, but in security terms.

bjaelke

You're missing out on the brilliance that is Netflix PS3 + Android.

So Sahin day.

Not sure how I feel about it, depends on the price. I also don't like that it's just a loan (although with a buy option surely), it makes no sense to me. Just imagine if we didn't buy him after the loan, Nuri might as well quit football then. He'd also need to play really bad (or nothing at all) to get an even better price in June than now.

You're missing out on the brilliance that is Netflix PS3 + Android.

You doing that DNS trick on ps3 to get into the US or UK netflix? Hard some people talk about it being fairly easy, Danish version kind of sucks.

(although i finally ended up watching planet earth... and deep throat)

Zabojnik

Meh. I looked for Asian on their profiles, because half Japanese you know, and the actual girl had it listed at Caucasian. I didn't look too much into it anyway and there were only 9 hits for her height in the Minneapolis area.

You're half-Japanese? Yeah, I can see it.
<3

So Sahin day.

Not sure how I feel about it, depends on the price. I also don't like that it's just a loan (although with a buy option surely), it makes no sense to me. Just imagine if we didn't buy him after the loan, Nuri might as well quit football then. He'd also need to play really bad (or nothing at all) to get an even better price in June than now.

You're not sure how you feel about it? Let me tell you how you should feel about it:

borussia-dortmund-champions-league-1997.jpg

With Sahin back, there will be no stopping the yellow submarine in Europe.

Fry

Watching the final season of House. Only two episodes left. It's getting pretty sad. =(

Square jaw making an appearance in this ep., cool.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Fady (About El Shaddai)

I stopped playing. If I wanted something pretty to play with yet shallow and dull, I'd go back to my ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom