• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

That boy is such a jockey. What were the YouTube videos all about? :lol

Pathetic excuse for attention seeking, by the looks of things. Here's Sunhi contribution.
5YRcF.gif

Meier

Marca and Daily express claiming Chelsea wants to pay 22 million a year to Guardiola.

Either these jornos are irrevocably stupid, or Abramovich is irrevocably stupid. What would happen? Somehow Guardiola would create another Xavi, Iniesta, and another Messi?

Ahahah

It was heavily reported Pep turned down 20m from Chelsea this summer so I'm not surprised the rumor is him offering more now.

3Sixty

Oh man btw, work was crazy tonight.

Some girl came up to me and asked to speak to me in private. She was semi attractive and was bored so i agreed. Then she starts asking me where she is, so i tell her, then she starts going on about how some guy she was with stitched her up, ditched her here and stole her phone. She then asks where the nearest taxi rank is, I'm halfway through directing her when she sort of spazzes out and starts saying she aint going back to prison for killing someone if they try it on with her while walking to the rank and starts asking me to walk her. She starts going in circles talking about the bloke/prison/other crazy shit. This girl was certified crazy, she had those eyes man, i was so uncomfortable. Fortunately another group of girls left towards the taxi rank so she went with them but man, fucking nuts.

Scum

Oh man btw, work was crazy tonight.

Some girl came up to me and asked to speak to me in private. She was semi attractive and was bored so i agreed. Then she starts asking me where she is, so i tell her, then she starts going on about how some guy she was with stitched her up, ditched her here and stole her phone. She then asks where the nearest taxi rank is, I'm halfway through directing her when she sort of spazzes out and starts saying she aint going back to prison for killing someone if they try it on with her while walking to the rank and starts asking me to walk her. She starts going in circles talking about the bloke/prison/other crazy shit. This girl was certified crazy, she had those eyes man, i was so uncomfortable. Fortunately another group of girls left towards the taxi rank so she went with them but man, fucking nuts.

....and then what happened?

3Sixty

....and then what happened?

Hey man as soon as she left my venue she's not my problem. But she may have killed all those other girls. I guess i can't really put across how completely strange and crazy she seemed. All i know is I was very very uncomfortable.

Hey man as soon as she left my venue she's not my problem. But she may have killed all those other girls. I guess i can't really put across how completely strange and crazy she seemed. All i know is I was very very uncomfortable.

Reminds me of Patch Adams with that crazy dude.

Scum

Don't lie. You tapped dat ass and tossed it to the side, didn't you?

Here's a static

dYSCe.jpg

There's an amazing shot of just before the ball reaches Solskjaer taken from a different angle, with Dwight Yorke blasting this mega-smile. I think it was published by World Soccer magazine.

edit, while searching for it via Google I found this gem:

1221185_display_image.jpg

Oh, how things have changed.

Meier

Went ahead and used my January wildcard. Can't decide if Ba or Mata will be my captain.. I could definitely see Ba getting a few goals over the two matches. I think he's going to do huge things at Chelsea.

bud23

Attention seeking. Seems some of, if not all, was a lie.

It was just silly, dumb shit. Do you guys really think that a sane woman is going to buy a plane ticket for a guy who is ugly as hell?

No woman can do this, this fake story was pretty sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom