• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

very nervous about Sunday either we win fluky or we lose with loads of possession but evra or fucking anderson score the bloody winner.

Surely you can imagine other possibilities.

hqFaY.gif

Clegg

My brother got the entire 8 series of 24 for Christmas.

I've just gotten through the first series.

Such an amazing finale.

Lightning

Banned
I never realised how good RVP was until he started playing for United.
Have you forgotten all the godly volleys, solo goals, sensational freekicks etc.. he scored for us last year? All I have seen is him carry on what he was already doing with us. He still has his off days where he doesn't do much and he has the days where he is unplayable.

Salazar

Rodgers believes his team is capable of beating any team in the country when they play to their potential. He puts the current 21 points gap down to Manchester United’s ability to maintain their level on a weekly basis.

“We’re as good as any team in the league
but we have to turn consistency into results,”

:lol :lol :lol infinite lols

21 points gap you fucken fantasy-land David Brent-alike

K1LLER7

RVP should shoot more often around the box. He's tried similar shots, like for that goal against West Brom, and hit the bar/post a couple of times. The effort against City would've been a great goal.

De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Young, Van Persie, Hernandez

Formations for tomorrow guys?

Don't mind if I do:

------------------De Gea-----------------------

--Rafael------Vidic---------Evans-----Evra---

Valencia--Carrick-------Cleverley----Young

---------RVP------------------Kagawa-san----

Salvadora

Being able to be good here and there doesn't make you "as good as any team in the league" unless your brain is mush.

Taarabt can be a stunningly good footballer. But he's not one.
As I said in my post, I don't think there a many good teams at the moment.

GQman2121

Banned
Zero Dark Thirty was pretty good. Well, as good as a movie you know the ending to could possibly be. Well acted throughout. Mark Strong is always good in everything and his minor role here was effective.

I think it's something worth seeing on the big screen too if you're in the mood for a movie night out. It's the first time I can remember where the final half hour was completely silent in the theatre because everyone was so drawn into what was happening. It's kind of jarring to describe really.

Salazar

Redcafe Ando muppets need to chill out

That's what I mean about dominating and being unstoppable because on his day in his position he is unplayable and if he shakes off these injuries he should be the first name on the team sheet IMO ahead of all other midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom