• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Luiz cut his hair, still looks like a dipshit:

daviddr1.jpg

Mastadon

Banned
Looks like Marry is trying to bring one between Immobile (Genoa) and Gabbiadini (Bologna) home. I'd be okay with either, I guess. I'd prefer Immobile, I think he's the more mature striker and it would also help with Genoa going to Serie B. Win-win. Don't think Enrico 'I was cought with a suitcase full of dirty money, yet I'm still here somehow' Preziosi would be very happy to let him go though.

You just stay the hell away from Abbruscato, okay?

Anzhi have purchased Russian international Andrei Yeshchenko from Loko. I've always liked Yeschenko since I found out he was from my hometown and I liked him even more when he shut down Nani when we played Portugal. It's too bad though that Anzhi finally realized that the foreigner limit exists, I was hoping they would keep buying foreign stars and be unable to play them.

What I'm impressed about is how there were literally no rumours of this. I ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ fear who else Anzhi have already secretly signed.

EDIT: Loko fans melting down, RAWK-style at the news. Almost makes it worth it!

Fry

My brother got the entire 8 series of 24 for Christmas.

I've just gotten through the first series.

Such an amazing finale.

Good man. I'm considering going through a whole season again, not sure which one yet. Saw the entire thing last year (between feb-april).

Netflix sure is tempting me.

QpGqX.jpg

So, with Nuri being back, will be intersting what our midfield will look like. I'd guess:

Reus (Großkreutz) - Götze (Leitner) - Kuba (Bittencourt)
Bender (Kehl) - Gündogan (Sahin)

Some people think that Gündogan could be pushed forward to the 10 so that he can play together with Sahin but I don't see the point. Gündogan has become a very, very good CM/DM and the other possible cover would be Leitner who isn't ready yet.

Zabojnik

The shameless leech that is Vincenzo Iaquinta isn't likely to rescind his contract with Juve, apparently. He has every legal right not to, obviously, and we have only ourselves and the charlatan that is/was Alessio Secco (the man who brought us Melo and Amauri, to name just two top players) to blame, but still. The man has no shame whatsoever. He's been 'injured' for the past two seasons, refuses to go on loan and generally doesn't give a fuck that he's been training/playing with our youth squad for I don't know how long. 3M€ (6M€, actually) down the drain, every fucking year for the past 3 years. Amazing. At 33, it's likely his last Serie A contract, as I doubt any sane club would dare take him on after two years of inactivity.

Enjoy the last six months of your contract, infame.

39.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vivalaraza said:
Ferguson said. "I did know that Juventus had made a massive offer to the boy and I thought they were a bigger threat, but fortunately he came to us.

Well to be fair, 'massive' means something entirely different in England it seems.

We offered less money to Arsenal and (way) less to RVP, and we aren't even in England.

To bring someone like RVP to fucking Italy you need to pay him over the odds, Marotta.

Looks like Marry is trying to bring one between Immobile (Genoa) and Gabbiadini (Bologna) home. I'd be okay with either, I guess. I'd prefer Immobile, I think he's the more mature striker and it would also help with Genoa going to Serie B. Win-win. Don't think Enrico 'I was cought with a suitcase full of dirty money, yet I'm still here somehow' Preziosi would be very happy to let him go though.
I don't think I want/care about Immobile anymore.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
*Live*

Conte: I've got a lot of time for Immobile and tried to get him when I was at Siena. We'll keep a close eye on his progress.

iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Conte: I've got full belief in the strikers available to me. What counts is the contribution they make, not their minutes on the field.

iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Conte: We're continuing to keep a close eye on Vucinic's condition. I don't want to run the risk of losing him for a long period of time.

Mirko is good to have around, let's not risk him any further.

Conte: Napoli are unlikeable in the same way as Inter & Milan, they're all great teams. I congratulate them on their return to the top.

dc89

I don't know how Welburg does it. He's the only United player training in shorts and without a beanie.

He's kinda hard. But not as hard as JM7.

On Thursday at 9:30 when I played 5's it was 3 degrees C. I wore shorts, you're alright when you warm up!

Salazar

Ando is not fat.

Ando is sex.

RAWK is bubbling over

United have always been the media darlings. The most popular club in this country. Us? Well we're the scum of the earth after what has happened over the last 20-30 years. People want to believe that. Many have grown up with Liverpool ruling the roost and they want to hate us. It matters not what has come out since last September. We have two generations of people wanting to hate us and wanting to believe we are how the media portray us.

The ironic thing is, that United are the most popular at the moment but there are now almost two generations of fans of other clubs who hate them. It will come full circle as the media then bow to the new majority who want United to fail.

WE'RE HUMONGOUS

NO WAIT, EVERYONE HATES US BOO-HOO

NO, WAIT, EVERYONE HATES UNITED

Dossena : “It will be a very emotional challenge for me. If I were to score at the San Paolo, I don’t know how I’d react. Morgan De Sanctis is a friend... More than celebrate, I think I’d burst out laughing!”

Yeah, laugh at his face.

Salazar

You and your RAWK lurking. It's a unhealthy obsession.

Liverpool-GAF are an anomalous sample.

Arnie and Mastadon are lucid enough. Morsel is generally calm, except when punishing Japanese vag as if the force of his thrusting could rewind elapsed transfer windows.

GorillaJu

But we know there are crazies on the Internet, and unfortunately for the rest of society, they have computers and have somehow learned how to form words and sentences while they bash their keyboards with blunt instruments.

It just seems so... 1998 to go mining for gold in other forums.

Arnie

Dear me, it's like an RSS feed.

You're infatuated. It's as bad as those numpties to acknowledge what they write and reproduce it here.

LTWheels

http://blogs.loughboroughecho.net/goaltastic/2013/01/sexy-movie-scene-ruins-sneijde.html

WESLEY Sneijder's proposed transfer to Galatasary has been rumoured to have flopped - due to a sexy movie scene featuring his wife.
Inter Milan's Dutch international is after a move away from the San Siro, and it was rumoured that Turkish giants Galatasary were ready to swoop for the midfield maestro for six million Euro.
However following the news, footage of Sneijder's wife Yolanthe Cabou playing a Muslim woman that seduces a young teenager in the 2006 film Turkse Chich was distributed on the internet causing outrage in Turkey, and it now looks like the deal has now fallen through.

Lol wat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom