• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Who are you? And what did you do to Arnold?
I just really like Osman, I think it's because he's a short arse, and a one club man, and an all round good guy.

Merson's a fucking buffoon. RVP's boss, and all, but choosing between him and Falcao's almost impossible.

0ThCo.jpg

Watch out Liverpool.

faridmon

My Head...

And yeah, Marson is an idiot and further proves that press in england have myopic view on football as they only think they have the best thing in their country.

Falcao at the moment is the best striker in teh world. He may become rubbish, but man, that guy can score.

PJX

Paul Merson on RVP
Quote:
"For me, he's the best centre-forward in world football. I wouldn't class Lionel Messi as a centre-forward and Radamel Falcao couldn't lace his boots. He plays in a completely different league and I'd like to see him come to England and score 30 or 40 goals in a season."

You gotta love idiots. Why do most Britons love to make themselves look like stupid morons with the things they say.

I have no idea, I guess it's possible.

I met and talked to a guy at meeting today who looked just like Karl, shit was crazy and I really wanted to get a photo but that would be kind of weird to ask for. "Your little bald round head looks like Karl Pilkingtons, please let me have a photo". Also this guy actually smiled quite a bit, so it was like a weird alternative universe Karl.

faridmon

I met and talked to a guy at meeting today who looked just like Karl, shit was crazy and I really wanted to get a photo but that would be kind of weird to ask for. "Your little bald round head looks like Karl Pilkingtons, please let me have a photo".

Nothing wrong with that. I bet you ask girls at bars more embarrassing questions

Zabojnik

Looks like Marry is trying to bring one between Immobile (Genoa) and Gabbiadini (Bologna) home. I'd be okay with either, I guess. I'd prefer Immobile, I think he's the more mature striker and it would also help with Genoa going to Serie B. Win-win. Don't think Enrico 'I was cought with a suitcase full of dirty money, yet I'm still here somehow' Preziosi would be very happy to let him go though.

Meier

That way you know it's good. Wilbz can confirm.
Haha I thought the prices weren't bad at all in the UK! I got what was supposedly equal to two breasts (BS), 1 side and 1 soda and spent $14+. I don't think that'd be £9 but who knows. I just remember paying what felt like relatively low prices even when converted.

Lightning

Banned
I will be disappointed if we lose to City at home. There is no real reason why we shouldn't at least get a draw there if not a win. The Swansea and Chelsea games are going to be the issue for us. Swansea will be able to rest some players against Everton this week as their place in the league doesn't matter but we wont be able to do that as we need the points.

So how many City fans will be at the Inflatedrates then? They sent back a third of the allocated tickets right?
They only sent back 900 odd tickets so just over 2000 City fans will be there. I think their allocation was 3000.

operon

very nervous about Sunday either we win fluky or we lose with loads of possession but evra or fucking anderson score the bloody winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom