• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogunX

Noooo. I'm not a Howad Webb Club fan. I like Liverpool

tumblr_lv15t9n0Ln1qd7uwho1_r1_400.gif

Well done QPR.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Well that was shit. They played for a point and got it.

Very limp display but QPR worked like animals, we didn't deserve to win.

faridmon

Squad list: Everton (to play Swansea): Howard, Baines, Jagielka, Jelavic, Distin, Neville, Osman, Pienaar, Coleman, Fellaini, Anichebe.

*sigh*

I am wondering if I should watch the game, is it on sky?

Kyoufu

Alright point for Spurs here, to be honest. They've controlled the match, come to a team that are playing alright, come off the back of the Chelsea result, have the Redknapp and Taraabt factors... a point's pretty good.

You must be joking. Anyone failing to beat QPR are under-performing on the day.

Aston Villa ? - ? Southampton
15:00 Everton ? - ? Swansea C.
15:00 Fulham ? - ? Wigan Athletic
15:00 Norwich C. ? - ? Newcastle U.
15:00 Reading ? - ? West Bromwich A.
15:00 Stoke C. ? - ? Chelsea
15:00 Sunderland ? - ? West Ham U.

EPL-gaf, what to watch?

Wilbur

Banned
So how's Gylfi been doing? I've seen two Spurs matches so far, he's been pretty anonymous in both.

Pretty anonymous all season. I think he liked being the main man at Swansea and thrived off it, has had to accept a squad role and not really warmed to it so far. Talented player though, but he has Bale/Dempsey/Ade all ahead of him in the pecking order at the moment for his favourite position. AVB rotates enough that it won't harm him in the long run, he just has to acclimatise a little.

Wilbur

Banned
You must be joking. Anyone failing to beat QPR are under-performing on the day.

I think its alright. They're a different team under Redknapp already, and a few different factors - Harry being geed up to beat his old team being the chief one - means that its an okay point.

EPL-gaf, what to watch?

On paper, Stoke-Chelsea could be alright but it could also be a 0-0 fucking shocker. Villa-Southampton and Everton-Swansea are the best games there, tbh. All four are fun attacking teams.

Arnie

PAD's broken on my MBP. Doesn't load on any browser, says 'server not found', works for everyone else, and works for me on other devices. Something to do with how JWPlayer is interacting with my computer, it's not connection based.

ShogunX

To follow up more on the Everton v Swansea game - Previous matches have seen Everton strangle Swansea very high up the pitch and then just bombard them with all types of attacks.

It will be interesting to see if Swansea can change it up a little and if Michu can carry on his amazing form.

Everton v Swansea will be a cracking game.

I'm going with Chelsea.

I think its alright. They're a different team under Redknapp already, and a few different factors - Harry being geed up to beat his old team being the chief one - means that its an okay point.

On paper, Stoke-Chelsea could be alright but it could also be a 0-0 fucking shocker. Villa-Southampton and Everton-Swansea are the best games there, tbh. All four are fun attacking teams.
Ok, Stoke - Chelsea it is (for Stoke rugby), with a side of Everton - Swansea. Thanks guys.

Welcome, Mr.Red! We need more Portuguese fans. Looking forward to Benfica - Porto.
Sunday is going to be fucking epic, btw..

Arnie

Arnie, I think it's on their end.. They seem to be having signal issues.

No, it's not. It's happened for a couple of weeks now, and was happening during the new years day fixtures. Everyone here was watching the games but I was unable to. It works on an iPad, or another laptop with my information, but on my MBP it doesn't work. I've asked them on Twitter but they've been relatively useless in fixing the issue, despite at least trying to.

Kyoufu

No, it's not. It's happened for a couple of weeks now, and was happening during the new years day fixtures. Everyone here was watching the games but I was unable to. It works on an iPad, or another laptop with my information, but on my MBP it doesn't work. I've asked them on Twitter but they've been relatively useless in fixing the issue, despite at least trying to.

Strange. In either case I just switched to an inferior quality stream that actually works. PAD are failing me :(

That's fairly bizarre.

I'm sure there are some tech-whizz kids on this place that could figure it out if you can grab somebody's attention. Bo-locks made a post suggesting a few things a few days back, I think.

Strange. In either case I just switched to an inferior quality stream that actually works. PAD are failing me :(
Once the match starts it should run fine. Running fine for me now already, HD too - but not watching such a shit fixture.

Alright, I am off to the to the sports cafe in hope of them showing the Everton game. Tata

bPB3j.jpg

Sunday is going to be fucking epic, btw..

Code:
CET schedule:

14:00 Stadtwerke Düsseldorf Wintercup 2013 (with Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Mainz & Liège)

14:30 Manchester United - FC Liverpool

15:00 S.S.C. Napoli - US Palermo /  FC Parma - Juventus F.C.

17:00 FC Arsenal - Manchester City

20:15 Benfica Lissabon - FC Porto 

21:00 FC Málaga - FC Barcelona (fuck barca)

qindarka

Banned
Can't see a win today. The Britannia is a fortress.

At least Spurs dropped points, going to be an almighty struggle for 3rd and 4th place between the 3 London clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom