• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolazoDan

This game's boring, someone do something mental. This is why QPR should play Rob Green. He'd have mentally collapsed by now.

*waves* hello Mr. Red!

Gala better seal this Sneijder shit up as they claim. Nothing would be worse than Hiddink talking sweet nothings into Wesley's ear and luring him to Anzhi. Hopefully those rumors that Eto'o hates Sneijder and won't let him come to Anzhi are true.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
It's far too humid in Turkey. I'd take the south of England over it for weather, honestly. (though I'd rather somewhere like the south of France, obviously)

Linius

Gala better seal this Sneijder shit up as they claim. Nothing would be worse than Hiddink talking sweet nothings into Wesley's ear and luring him to Anzhi. Hopefully those rumors that Eto'o hates Sneijder and won't let him come to Anzhi are true.

Like Yolanthe would even want to go to Russia. It's too cold man. You're safe.

It's too cold for Yolanthe in Mother Russia so I don't see that happening any time soon. Besides there's fuck all to do there bar shooting up some krokodil and hanging out in playgrounds completely pissed at noon.

Wilbur

Banned
Alright point for Spurs here, to be honest. They've controlled the match, come to a team that are playing alright, come off the back of the Chelsea result, have the Redknapp and Taraabt factors... a point's pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom