• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogunX

I'm expected Liverpool to play very well this weekend. Liverpool play good one match, poor the next, good, poor.

Liverpool were poor in the FA cup. Should be good against United.

I expect us to look dodgy at the back and to struggle with our new possession based game plan when Man Utd inevitably press us very high up the pitch.

Zabojnik

Julio beasting today.

Unrelated, but I wish they would've let us put the stands right next to the pitch in Juventus Stadium. Fuck UEFA, EU and their retarded regulations.

ShogunX

Julio beasting today.

Unrelated, but I wish they would've let us put the stands right next to the pitch in Juventus Stadium. Fuck UEFA, EU and their retarded regulations.

You mean like they do over here in England? It definitely adds to the atmosphere.

Yen

Cool, just checking. Keep up the good work dc67 :)

Bellieve me, I know my place, but it pisses me off when someone don't mind thioer business.

I wasn't even talking to Shogun and all of the sudden he was pathetic enough to bring up Moyes cliche.

We are fucking bigger than Moyes, you fucker.

:lol

Julio beasting today.

Talking of stadiums & regs. Why is it that next to none of the PL teams want to trial safe standing enough to push for it?

Wilbur

Banned
I think Wilbury knows I'm joking. (I hope).

Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, Coloccini (c), Santon; Perch, Anita; Obertan, Marveaux, Gutierrez; Cisse.

DEBUCHY DEBUT!!!!!!!!!

sorry bro you're on my ignore list
i love you

Well happy with the Debuchy debut, but its evened out by the return of Jonas.

3Sixty

Southampton team: Boruc, Clyne, Yoshida, Hooiveld, Shaw, Puncheon, Schneiderlin, Cork, Ramírez, Lambert, Rodriguez.

#PrayforJos

Not sure if 4-4-2 or JRod wide left.

confuziz

Banned
This is what that link literally says:

Negotiations for Wesley Sneijder

Galatasaray has begun negotiations with FC Internationale for the transfer of the Dutch professional football player Wesley Sneijder.

The public will be updated about the developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom