• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Fuck it. Played the Wildcard.

In:
Lloris
Ashley Williams
Mata
Walcott
Puncheon
Kacaniklic (sub)
Lambert

Out:
Begovic (fuck you)
Shawcross (fuck you)
Lennon
Fellaini
Routledge
Britton
Tevez

Wilbur

Banned
It feels that way.

I think it's that more people

RVP180812.jpg

wear

RVP.jpg

the shirt now

rvp.jpg

arkon

Welcome! Who do you support?

You have a great opportunity to piss off Hitcher and Confuziz right now

Thanks.

I support Manchester United, Juventus, Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Ajax and PSG. I think this year I'll start to support Bayern Munich as well. They're a dead cert to win something.

TrueBlue

Thanks.

I support Manchester United, Juventus, Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Ajax and PSG. I think this year I'll start to support Bayern Munich as well. They're a dead cert to win something.

pl_aa-7.jpg

Covering all bases I see...

Post made me laugh though, welcome!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's not looking good for Villa. Where was Darren Bent today? 'Injured'?

He missed an embarrassing chance against Bradford in the week having just come on and then feigned injury and was taken off.

Surely he will leave, he doesn't have the character for a scrap and Villa need the money.

Wilbur

Banned
Just checked the first post, the top three represented clubs are Man Utd (39), Liverpool (33) and Arsenal (22). Excluding posters that don't post regularly and have just posted once to say who they support, it stands at Liverpool (17), Man Utd (15) Arsenal (10)

#fact #myth #GTIYH

Kyoufu

Just checked the first post, the top three represented clubs are Man Utd (39), Liverpool (33) and Arsenal (22). Excluding posters that don't post regularly and have just posted once to say who they support, it stands at Liverpool (17), Man Utd (15) Arsenal (10)

#fact #myth #GTIYH

Pretty much sums up the UK/BPL.

Kyoufu

Huddersfield Town. I have to make up for the lack of trophies elsewhere. Just think of me as the English keit4.

My friend supports them. Would be pleased if they got promoted but I haven't had a look at the Championship table in ages.

I will in August though.

:(

arkon

My friend supports them. Would be pleased if they got promoted but I haven't had a look at the Championship table in ages.

I will in August though.

:(

LOL. I'm sure you'll be fine. I definitely think there's at least 3 teams worse off than Newcastle in the PL. I guess it just depends on getting your best players back and a decent replacement for Ba in the transfer window.

As for Huddersfield, I don't expect them to go up. I'd be happy just to stay in the championship and then try to build on it next year.

Kyoufu

LOL. I'm sure you'll be fine. I definitely think there's at least 3 teams worse off than Newcastle in the PL. I guess it just depends on getting your best players back and a decent replacement for Ba in the transfer window.

As for Huddersfield, I don't expect them to go up. I'd be happy just to stay in the championship and then try to build on it next year.

If you feed them Centros every week they'll get promoted :)

Wilbur

Banned

I don't think you'll go up either, but 17th is no fucking embarrassment where you are right now, especially considering you've lost Rhodes.

I quite like Huddersfield. Took them to fifth in FM once.

arkon

Thanks. Although that was a bit of a joke post, I do really like Ajax. The tradition of the club, the way the play football, all the awesome players that have come through the club... while I don't get to watch all the games (stream where possible) I do keep up with their results. Maybe not good enough for juanpablo's school of supporting but it's enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom