• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

I don't think you'll go up either, but 17th is no fucking embarrassment where you are right now, especially considering you've lost Rhodes.

I quite like Huddersfield. Took them to fifth in FM once.

They were a big club in between the World Wars, won the league 3 times in a row.

Wilbur

Banned
Thanks. Although that was a bit of a joke post, I do really like Ajax. The tradition of the club, the way the play football, all the awesome players that have come through the club... while I don't get to watch all the games (stream where possible) I do keep up with their results. Maybe not good enough for juanpablo's school of supporting but it's enough for me.

:lol

Fuck you're awesome

They were a big club in between the World Wars, won the league 3 times in a row.

Yeah, Herbert Chapman styleeeeeeee

MPW

Galatasaray and Inter has come to a agreement and we are still negotiating with Sneijder.

lolwut? surprised other clubs didn't want him

TrueBlue

Thanks. Although that was a bit of a joke post, I do really like Ajax. The tradition of the club, the way the play football, all the awesome players that have come through the club... while I don't get to watch all the games (stream where possible) I do keep up with their results. Maybe not good enough for juanpablo's school of supporting but it's enough for me.

Haha brilliant. Just how long have you lurked here? You've studied well. :p

Galatasaray and Inter has come to a agreement and we are still negotiating with Sneijder.

lolwut? surprised other clubs didn't want him

He wants nearly as much as RVP per week.
ibg1yxwimtZgdv.png

arkon

Haha brilliant. Just how long have you lurked here? You've studied well. :p

:D

I mostly lurked in gaming side until August of last year when I discovered this thread and others in the OT community section. That's when I decided to register an account and only just got posting privileges recently. So about 6 months.

Sloosha

I mostly lurked in gaming side until August of last year when I discovered this thread and others in the OT community section. That's when I decided to register an account and only just got posting privileges recently. So about 6 months.

You know what they say: You come for gaming side but stay for Ponies and K-Pop. I think that's what they say.

TrueBlue

In that case you're probably aware of the risks. No health and safety risk assessments necessary.

Timurid

If you like juve you are dead to me!

Arnie

You're boss.

Still in the library, today's been horrible. Can't wait for match of the day. Going to have a couple of pints tonight to get me off to sleep though, properly excited for tomorrow now.

If Joe Allen scores ill genuinely run into the street and kiss the pavement with the passion of a Wilbury PM.

I don't think the change has hurt the community.

It hasn't hurt the community but OT-community is pretty much the only part of the site I visit these days. Never venture to gaming and regular OT I check out if I can be arsed. FootyGAF is all I need.

And the hip hop community thread.

GQman2121

Banned
I still have the flu, and in all likelihood, I'm going to die.

Mom called me last night to make sure I got my shot--which I have. I think over ten people have died in the states.

Stay safe and don't fuck around. Go to the hospital if you feel like your getting worse.

Kyoufu

I do wonder if the Football fans I see outside this thread don't like it or can't find it. There seems to be a fair few of them.

Maybe they just don't want to post here?

I know of an Inter fan who doesn't like Football-GAF because of the hate they get from Juve fans.

Arnie

Maybe they just don't want to post here?

I know of an Inter fan who doesn't like Football-GAF because of the hate they get from Juve fans.
That's odd, the Juve fans here are nice people, unlike the poisonous characters who support United, Palermo, Torino, and Sunderland.

Wilbur

Banned
You're boss.

Still in the library, today's been horrible. Can't wait for match of the day. Going to have a couple of pints tonight to get me off to sleep though, properly excited for tomorrow now.

If Joe Allen scores ill genuinely run into the street and kiss the pavement with the passion of a Wilbury PM.

If Joe Allen scores I'll wipe my arse with a picture of Evra and send a photo to you

GQman2121

Banned
I have definitely noticed football avatars on people who don't post in the thread. Was considering PMing them to let them know they would be welcomed here. Anything to breakup the United circle jerk we have now :p

Salvadora

I have definitely noticed football avatars on people who don't post in the thread. Was considering PMing them to let them know they would be welcomed here. Anything to breakup the United circle jerk we have now :p

I did PM a few but they either didn't reply or said they used to post here..

They rarely reply in my experience

Arnie just mentioned Henderson, and that made me think:

Will he start? He deserves to, but we can't fit Lucas, Gerrard, Allen and Henderson in really, so its between Henderson and Allen. I'd like to see Henderson play. I honestly think in a couple of years £18m or whatever it as will be considered a decent bit of business

Yen

What's the point? Footy-GAF in a nutshell:

*UTD formations*
*Kyuofo*
*terrible quality gifs of female footballer*
"I'm a chronic masturbator hur hur hur"
*Wilde gifs*
"J'adore m'armour Mumei *gifs*
""So does anyone else puts things up there willy?"

#GTIYFH

*UTD formations*
*Kyuofo*
*Wilde gifs*

#GTINYFH

What's the N for?

If Sheffield Wedneday lose this, they should honestly lodge an official complaint. That's a fucking ridiculous decision

*UTD formations*
*Kyuofo*
*Wilde gifs*

#GTINYFH

That makes it fantastic, I love it!

Even F1-GAF is not as good.

Wilbur