• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, this is what I'd play tomorrow:

----------------Reina
-----------------RVP
Wisdom Skrtel Agger Johnson
---------------Kagawa
Young Gerrard Anderson Lucas Valencia
--------------Henderson
------------------Carrick
Sterling - Sturridge - Suarez
Evra-----Jevans Ferdinand Rafael
-----------------De Gea
Pitch will look like this.

Holy shit. I just realized that this thread has moved faster than Anime-GAF.

King of community OTs?

Does it move quicker than the NFL thread? Do the NFL guys go as off-topic?

Discussion time:

Who was Liverpool's player of the season in 08/09? Alonso or Gerrard?

Alonso was near flawless all season, whereas Gerrard won us a lot of games and provided a steady stream of goals and assists

@Viva, RVP offside, doubt the linesmen will notice though

Wilbur

Banned
If by 'football' you mean RAWK, then I agree.

u r sorely mistaken
sir francis bacon

4mU2m.png

TrueBlue

Happy to see Lukaku get a couple of goals today. Assuming Torres slings his hook, Lukaku and Ba wouldn't be a bad pair of strikers to have next season.

Arnie

I'm actively praying for Suarez and Sturridge versus Vidic. He's your Carragher, except you've yet to realise that.

Yen

I have a sneaking suspicion we're going to do something mad tomorrow, like 3 at the back or Gerrard on the wing.

If you look at the bibs on getty images earlier in the week, it was 352 with Carra playing. Hopefully it's not!!

arkon

If you like juve you are dead to me!

I like them mostly by association. Del Piero and Pirlo are two of my favourite Italian players. I probably liked the Parma side of the mid to late '90s a bit more if I'm honest, when I used to watch Football Italia on Saturday mornings regularly. Those were the days :)

I don't follow Serie A as closely nowadays.

Agree, did he even get touched in the head, looked like in the chest. But that disallowed goals was a joke.

He's still down. Either a broken rib or embarassment is my guess

lol

Keeper down for 6 minutes

7 minutes added time

Ref should be sacked before he gets to his dressing room

faridmon

Bad day at the office it seems. 18 shots against 4 for them and none of them went in. I am just happy we didn't lose.

It was frustrating, but hopefully this will teach the team to be more efficient .

If United play anything like they did against Liverpool earlier in the season, I think we can expect a high scoreline.
We hardly created a chance that day. If we play like that we may well lose.

If we play like we did against City we'll win comfortably, was a good performance.

I'm actively praying for Suarez and Sturridge versus Vidic. He's your Carragher, except you've yet to realise that.
Think most of us would rather Vidic didn't play this game. Dunno what Redcafes verdict is but away from there, most would prefer Evans and Rio - which isn't exactly solid.

Randdalf

FM can be cruel sometimes. Playing against Man Utd in the CL semi-final, already lost the first leg 0-1. My main striker (80+ goals this season) gets injured against a bottom of the table side, so I replace him up front with my fiery Italian winger who promptly gets sent off within 30 seconds of kick-off.

Turok_TTZ

Varane starting. neat. hope albiol dont let varane down this game. arbeloa needs to step his game up. seeing coentrao start... i guess he and mou made up.

arkon

Holy shit. I just realized that this thread has moved faster than Anime-GAF.

King of community OTs?

Just look at when the most recent threads were started. From my observations as a lurker it seems like FootyGAF goes through about 2-3 threads in the time AnimeGAF goes through one.

Fry

Goddamn, I slept all afternoon. Woke up at 5:30 am, no wonder why. Bayern scored two beautiful goals today, will try to make a gif of it.

Hope I'll be able to sleep to watch the game tomorrow. =/

Kiraly

Haha Mourinho running away in a shopping center with a mobile phone from a fan that took a picture of him :lol :lol :lol

I don't know if i can watch this... :/
INTER (3-4-1-2): Handanovic; Silvestre, Cambiasso, Chivu; Jonathan, Zanetti, Benassi, Pereira; Guarin; Cassano, Palacio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom