• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Salazar

*shrugs*

It would be better for Wenger if he actually did some work instead of enquiring about Cavani and Vidal and requesting the abolition of the January window because it makes

a) other teams better
b) Arsenal fans mad
c) him look like a tit

Salvadora

Vidal was tabloid bullshit.
“Napoli are playing for the championship and the Champions League in Italy. So what is the interest of Napoli to sell Cavani? None. Unless you say, ‘Okay, we pay twice the price of what the player is worth.’
“He is also cup-tied for the Champions League on top of that – all the players who can strengthen us are cup-tied in the Champions League.
“We can spend the money that we have decided to spend, if it is for a player we think gives us a plus. I do not want to speak about Cavani because we have not made an enquiry for him.”
Arsene talked about working on bringing in possibly two players so it looks like he is working. At a snail's pace.

Salazar

I bloody hope you do get somewhere. I like watching Arsenal when they're good enough to only lose by a little bit.

Theo Walcott's celebrations are the most pathetic thing in the league, though. Sturridge's robot doesn't compare. Raheem Sterling running like a halfwit ballerina doesn't compare.

Timurid

PSG's 2013/14 kit! HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A00C0_6CAAAIdFr.jpg:large

Lightning

Banned
What with the journalists saying Arsenal were making bids to Palace, the relationship between Arsenal and Palace, the way Arsenal reportedly scouted the boy like mad, Wenger's status as a deluded nutter when it comes to transfers - nar. I'll believe that Arsenal backed out, but Wenger trying for some reason to cover his tracks completely is just silly.
We were in for him, scouted him quite heavily I believe, but We were never going to agree 15mil with a loan back to Palace for the remainder of the season.

Simply put United made a better offer and I'm glad they did.

Zabojnik

PSG's 2013/14 kit! HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful, although it may be one of those that looks much better on paper than in reality.

Expected starting XI against Genoa tonight:

Buffon; Caceres - Bonucci - Barzagli; De Ceglie - Marchisio - Godba - Vidal - Lichtsteiner; Quagliarella - Vucinic

Anything less than a win with a 3 goal difference will be a disappointment. Fuck Genoa, fuck Preziosi. La Serie B vi aspetta, merde.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vidal was tabloid bullshit.
You think?
KuGsj.gif

Expected starting XI against Genoa tonight:

Buffon; Caceres - Bonucci - Barzagli; De Ceglie - Marchisio - Godba - Vidal - Lichtsteiner; Quagliarella - Vucinic

Anything less than a win with a 3 goal difference will be a disappointment. Fuck Genoa, fuck Preziosi. La Serie B vi aspetta, merde.

2-0!

Zabojnik said:
De Ceglie

2-2.

dc89

You might have noticed that I don't come here for the football chatter. I just come here because I like you guys. Sometimes I don't know who supports who. Like who the fuck does LabouredSubterfuge support? Or hell even Slizz?

Is Freewheelin' the Chelsea supporter or the Arsenal one? WTF i DON'T KNOW.

You know who I support right?

Salazar

A dating website for married people seeking extra-marital affairs claims that more than 40 professional footballers from the Premier League and Football League have joined the site in search of secret lovers.

lol

Banned Paper special.

dc89

Before I even post it, I'm going to ask. Would I be late if I posted a video of Bale pulling off a top penalty save in training?

Lightning

Banned
Salva do you have your bowl ready for the tears when Brighton beat us in a few hours? I think I'll lose my head and temper should we lose this game.

xintin

Louis Vuitton are going to design our new shirt. So it'll probably be similar to one i posted.

They're going to released the new logo later this month. Hopefully, it's not light blue...
the Paris Saint-Marseille color scheme sounds pretty likely from early reports. Is a lighter blue tied to PSG's history in some way?

What the absolute fuck? I got knocked out of the cup in Gameweek 22, by 74 points to 78. Click on the link, and I actually got 82 points to his 78. What's happened there?

Zabojnik

It's a hazy video with orrible music, which repeats itself, slow-mos innocuous moments, and shows the very, very raw side to his game.

Arnie will love it.

You just described about every YouTube video in the same vein. :p I choose to believe. #BebeZahaFuture

Robso

Sorry if already posted but did you guys hear about PSV's Erik Peters? His move to Newcastle or Stoke could be off.

He got sent off, in his first game back after being out for nine months with a broken metatarsal, stormed off and then wanted to put his fist through safety glass and bizarrely went through it (only half of him though) and it stripped his tendons and main artery.

Here's his arm:

BA7MMjtCAAISeaO.jpg

Official Man City twitter says we are "tenuously" linked with Neymar.

Make it happen Mancini. Feed me those delicious salty tears.

From who? Barca fans? Nobody here knows enough about him to be apprehensive of playing against him, or being disappointed to miss out on him for the crazy fees being reported

Salazar

Neymar plays against defenders wank enough to stand off him with their hands on their hips. City spending big on him would be a laugh.

Top Bottom