• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

jvqf86vQBteWu.png
Damn you're fast

iblBYJZdqJvBxA.png

ShogunX

Quality BELIEVE FC goalkeeping

These kind of mistakes from goalkeepers seem more frequent when playing clubs recently. We had a match the other day to get promotion and the keeper run out to get the ball and just air kicked leaving the other team with a tap in.

Then somebody lobbed the GK and he tuned around and caught it only to run the extra five yards to goal to carry it over the line.

Random game Fifa at the moment.

These kind of mistakes from goalkeepers seem more frequent when playing clubs recently. We had a match the other day to get promotion and the keeper run out to get the ball and just air kicked leaving the other team with a tap in.

Then somebody lobbed the GK and he tuned around and caught it only to run the extra five yards to goal to carry it over the line.

Random game Fifa at the moment.

Well ours was actually checking Ebay I believe. :lol

lol

what a shit day for us today.

We did pretty well just now.

Woodenlung Magic :

ibhHIt3Nkzc236.gif

iQ8a4oFNzRxBR.gif

Quiche Magic :

ibx8YPDQpqT0Ge.gif

What made us change our shirts to Stoke magic

ibiXtEFVn3w7p3.gif

Clegg

Fergie thinks Smalling and Jones could be United's CB partnership for the next decade.

He also thinks Jones is better than Terry was at the same age.

K1LLER7

Terrys a very good defender even if he's a bit of a cunt. I think we've got our defence sorted for the next 5 or so years with Smalling, Jones and Evans. Rafael at RB, Fabio/Buttner at LB. Maybe get cover for another RB or play Blackett(?)

CM will be Powell, Cleverly, Anderson and another CM. How old is Januzaj?

In attack we'll have Zaha, Bebe, Welbeck, Chicha, Kagawa, Rooney

Meier

Liverpool gave us trouble earlier this season. Not excited about facing them without Kompany. :( It's going to be like the red card wasn't overturned!

Clegg

Januzaj won't make it imo.

Just another young footballer who thinks his tricks are the most important than the team.

Fry

Liverpool gave us trouble earlier this season. Not excited about facing them without Kompany. :( It's going to be like the red card wasn't overturned!

That game was great. Can't believe Liverpool conceded that goal...

Borini should've scored.

Meier

^ Didn't watch the game, What happened to him?
Some sort of calf injury. Took us 7 minutes to get a replacement on apparently since Nastasic wasn't on the bench (only young Rekik who I guess he didn't want playing 60+ minutes). Clichy came on eventually and we did a 3-5-2 apparently.

He's out for QPR and Liverpool for sure apparently..I guess they'll do an MRI in the next few days to see how serious it is.

I would've thought Brom would be happy at getting some money for Odemwingie, surely QPR would pay over the odds for him? Seems like a sensible move all round, Brom could then get a couple players in from the money they get, aren't Lukaku and Long ahead of him anyway? I know Lukaku is a loan but I am sure they could get him again when Chelsea get Falcao in the summer (.....according to steverulez :p)

K1LLER7

Some sort of calf injury. Took us 7 minutes to get a replacement on apparently since Nastasic wasn't on the bench (only young Rekik who I guess he didn't want playing 60+ minutes). Clichy came on eventually and we did a 3-5-2 apparently.

He's out for QPR and Liverpool for sure apparently..I guess they'll do an MRI in the next few days to see how serious it is.

He was getting back to his last seasons form too. Along with Yaya, he's going to be a big loss. Lescott has to step it up.

ShogunX

Peter Odemwingie has had a meltdown on twitter.

What's this stuff about fans not believing in him? Did he come on as sub to moans and groans or some shite?

He seems salty about something and WBA need to get rid before he ends up making the situation worse.

Top Bottom