• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

That goal celebration is ace.

Doesn't really compare to Believe FC's celebrations

ibktTg6bogTY58.gif

ib3nMmJAC0vJx.gif

LOOK AT THAT ASS SHAKING

Last year's really wasn't, but this one should be worth it for the Punk/Rock match alone.

I can't remember last year's WWE title match. Who did Punk beat?

Who knows. Vince could mindfuck us.

Ziggler! Was the only decent match on the card. Rumble was a shit house last year.

This year i hope the rumble will be good.

rodvik

That sucks man. 20 million would have been a godsend for us. We had a net spent of like 2 million pounds in the summer. Was disgusting to see as a supporter.

Yeah, I cant really complain either. The players were decent, although the lack of midfield signings was strange. All in all it just went very wrong. Come January Lerner (probably fairly) just said, "I have put in 200 million quid already, sorry, make do." Cant say I blame him that much.

Lightning

Banned
None. Zip. Nada.

So yeah, the club have basically told us they have accepted relegation.
You need to relax. Aston Villa are not getting relegated. As bad a shape as your in QPR, Reading and Wigan are all in worse shape. Newcastle, Southampton, Fulham and Norwich are all in shit form as well.

QPR and Reading especially have got problems in avoiding relegation. Aston Villa would need to continue a dire run from now until May to get relegated but I'm pretty sure you's will be okay.

Yeah, I cant really complain either. The players were decent, although the lack of midfield signings was strange. All in all it just went very wrong. Come January Lerner (probably fairly) just said, "I have put in 200 million quid already, sorry, make do." Cant say I blame him that much.

Ha, same mentality I have with FSG when people are whinging about them failing to go above their bidding limits. I'm surprised they're not more apprehensive about spending big money tbh

rodvik

You need to relax. Aston Villa are not getting relegated. As bad a shape as your in QPR, Reading and Wigan are all in worse shape. Newcastle, Southampton, Fulham and Norwich are all in shit form as well.

QPR and Reading especially have got problems in avoiding relegation. Aston Villa would need to continue a dire run from now until May to get relegated but I'm pretty sure you's will be okay.

I hope you are right, clearly the club thinks so. However this has been a truly spectacular nose dive. I dont see where our next win comes from I really dont.

Ha, same mentality I have with FSG when people are whinging about them failing to go above their bidding limits. I'm surprised they're not more apprehensive about spending big money tbh

Yeah, sometimes you just have to look at the money spent and think "yeah fair enough".

They are a nice loose fit. They aren't the type of shirt that clings to your body so going with his normal size is recommended.

I also lied to you, the jersey will be for myself! Since Sturridge moved to Liverpool, wearing his Chelsea jersey at the gym feels off, so now I need a new Sturridge jersey.

Salazar

:lol They think that they have a chance to sign Eriksen and Isco. :lol :lol :lol

And they're much better at formation gabble than United-GAF, to give them credit.

----------Goober
Plank--Dippo--Twat--Spackovic
-----Donkey---Clogger
Inutile----Bungles---Lumpy
------------Suarez

Mouthwatering.

Since I'm kicking it with you guys at the moment, tell me, who is your personal favorite soccer player of all time?

Mine is Clarence Seedorf.

Top Bottom