• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

This still annoys me and probably always will.

Russia and Qatar.

drogba.gif

12 years between decent World Cups

GorillaJu

Can't take any more of this Brentford game. These rich fucking clowns in blue are cheating all over the place and the fouling and the ref won't call anything, obviously biased to make more money for Budweiser. #fuck football

Maybe you should stop talking shit about how fucking awesome you are gonna be in 2018 and focus on qualifying for 2014 first.

4 games, 4 wins, zero goals conceded. #Best team in European qualifying

If we don't fuck up in the rest of this qualifying then we also have an excellent chance of being seeded in pot 1 for 2014 and avoid the likes of Brazil, Spain, Germany, Argentina, etc

/optimism

Seriously though, I always expect the worst from the national team

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Brentford have started well but they get too excited near Chelsea's penalty area.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Damn Arnie, what the hell are you drinking in the library?

Sviatoslav ffs it's too early for vodka.

faridmon

Its quite pathetic when people around here resort to ''[country] League, Lol'' when they try to get a point across. Even I have to refrain from saying ''Seria A, Lol'' when there is other way to troll Juve.

Fact: Norwegian League is better that your League.

Arnie

Its quite pathetic when people around here resort to ''[country] League, Lol'' when they try to get a point across. Even I have to refrain from saying ''Seria A, Lol'' when there is other way to troll Juve.

It's not pathetic, it's true, don't be so egalitarian.

Society and discussion would be so fucking dull if everyone circled around the real issues and ignored the things that make up a solid argument out of over-respect for something that doesn't necessarily deserve it.

Seria A isn't shit. Norwegian, Russian, and French leagues just are.

Meal deal time.

faridmon

It's not pathetic, it's true, don't be so egalitarian.

Society and discussion would be so fucking dull if everyone circled around the real issues and ignored the things that make up a solid argument out of over-respect for something that doesn't necessarily deserve it.

Seria A isn't shit. Norwegian, Russian, and French leagues just are.

Meal deal time.

If some of those Russian teams played in PL, they would have won it... Yep, I went there.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea's passing has been diabolical.

The pitch is like a Weetabix but still.

Top Bottom