• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Timurid

Here is le PSG lineup:
BBozuo6CUAAZUwj.jpg:large

and shitty Lille's lineup:
LILLE XI: Elana, Sidibe, Basa, Chedjou, Digne, Gueye, Balmont, Martin, Payet, Roux, Rodelin

I kind of wanted Pastore in the lineup because he had a good game against Toulouse. I'm excited to see Moura style all over Lille today will be a fun game to watch.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I feel like watching some footie today but all that interests me is the Sudamericano Sub20. Is Colombia already qualified, Andrés?

Bo-Locks

I was just looking up how much Coates cost Liverpool. Any guesses? I know that Liverpool have had an awful transfer policy in the last few years and have vastly overpaid for shit players, but I was guessing around £2-3m.

£7.5m

ShogunX

I was just looking up how much Coates cost Liverpool. Any guesses? I know that Liverpool have had an awful transfer policy in the last few years and have vastly overpaid for shit players, but I was guessing around £2-3m.

£7.5m

He was expensive because we bought him at the height of his hype. The lad had just come off the back of a Copa America win in which he was voted the best youngster in the tournament.

Yen

£7.5m
City were after him too, but decided to sign Savic instead, so it could be worse.

Yen

Liverpool fans seemed to be pretty pleased with Coates last year.

Could still be a good player there.
He seems to make at least one stupid mistake every game, normally sprinting miles out of position. Today, Coates, Robinson and Jones were completely dire. I can see Robinson becoming a starter for Liverpool in the future, but he needs to go out on loan somewhere first.

Timurid

Timerda I hope Lille shove sharp objects up PSG's arrière-train.

Also here's Wolfswinkel's beautiful backheel goal: http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideo...an-wolfswinkel-sporting-lisbon-v-v-guimaraes/
I hope your shit french club gets relegated and cabaye leaves and comes to PSG just to sit in our reserves.
Ew.

At least Cavani led his team to victory once again. What a leader he is.

So hard-working, so good and the anti-juve. You can't not like him.

Guess I'll be watching Bilbao - Atletico and Mallorca - Malaga instead.

We're playing well now. You should watch this game. Inter look shaky at the back.

Razor554

Messi has now scored more Liga goals this season (33) than every team in the league, except Atletico and Real Madrid

The league is so shite that other teams cant keep up with him anymore

Arnie

Liverpool fans seemed to be pretty pleased with Coates last year.

Could still be a good player there.
He's got lots of potential and clearly some talent, but he's rough, he needs game time and experience that we can't offer at the moment. Loan option would be good for all parties.

I've been impressed with him in the past so I'm not giving up on him. He's not like Savic whereby shit performances are chronic.

Timurid

GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEGGIORINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORZA TOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this real life? Did I just see Meggiorini score a goal?

Top Bottom