• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Great half!!! Toro controlled most of the match, which surprised me a lot. Meggiorini scored which is a miracle on it's own. Hopefully, we bring on Bianchi in the 2nd half and he'll score the winner!!

Forza Toro

when Cavani leaves, Napoli will get sent back to the depths of serie C were they belong. fucking scum.
Cavani is overrated. Napoli can just buy a young Colombian striker and we'll be ok

i8m8Xio6lZaO7.gif

:lol @torres

FootballFan

Yeah the Newcastle fans are hilarious. They're crazy too, it's so cold up there in the winter and they take their tops off to show their moobies :lol

Don't know if it's an NZ tradition but over here in most sports, when your team is winning, during the last 5-10 minutes everyone takes their tops of and starts jumping lol.

Like this

First night out of the new semester guys. I have 6 cans of Bav and a naggin of vodka. 40 quid in my pocket for jagerbombs. Wish me luck guys.

Let's get Messi

Hell yeah. Going to order a Dominos later. :D

Excited (even though Punk looks likely to lose). I have a gut feeling he won't though. Maybe Maddox will interfere.

Hells yeah I got some cherry coke and some treacle tart :p itll keep me awake, guess I'll see you in the rumble thread! I fucking hope punk does it.

Bo-Locks

If you live in the UK put it on Brian Cox's new show right now.

I like the Sherlock style graphics on the screen. I think my girlfriend fancies Brian Cox, but not quite as much as I do.

This is interesting, but very uncoordinated. I'm not quite sure where he's going. He better with the pure physics/astronomy stuff.

Mik3F

Credit to Oldham. They've managed to keep going and hang in there.

Well deserved Oldham.

lol Congrats to Oldham. Didn't think they'd keep it up till the end. The 3rd goal really helped them. Came at just the right time after the break. Thought Liverpool would have scored a few more at least. Not taking their chances again.

Squeaky bum at times watching from the main stand

Oldham get Everton, the double is on

Oh yes, can't wait

I don't think we should really be relying on Gerrard when we're drawing with Ligue 1 opposition at half time to be honest.

Were you watching a different game, we were winning 2-1 at HT :D

Top Bottom