• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Last time I did that, it took you a whole month to recover ;)

hestonlaugh.gif

Manager

He's got lots of potential and clearly some talent, but he's rough, he needs game time and experience that we can't offer at the moment. Loan option would be good for all parties.

I've been impressed with him in the past so I'm not giving up on him. He's not like Savic whereby shit performances are chronic.

Apparently Savic somehow performs really well in Fiorentina.

Lightning

Banned
In general every week? Nope.

Was subbed on today though, didn't do much.
He was developing into a freakin great player until you guys came along to steal him away to sit on your bench. Fucking Barca!

I can see you buying him back.
Oh fuck YES PLEASE! We can do with a few of his awesome passes because he's not really that good on defense but he has an excellent through ball and very good at setting up goals but Barca don't need that as they have superior players for that so he's wasted there.

Zabojnik

They've already played.

Napoli are the anti-Juve, it's the fear that makes Juve-GAF hate them.

It's really not. It's because of their megalomanic and otherwise shitty fans and the fact that their shitty players (Cavani excluded) turn to thuggery as soon as they realize that they can't compete fairly with a superior team. As you will be reminded next year, when and if you meet them in CL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tngQbkrMbx4

FootballFan

He was developing into a freakin great player until you guys came along to steal him away to sit on your bench. Fucking Barca!

:(

It's not Barca's fault, as soon as Barca show interest it is hard for a player not to be excited.

Cesc and Mascherano both earn less at Barca. That is how bad they wanted to join.

Arnie

Napoli do have cunt fans though, despite my faint admiration for the team. Their behaviour at Anfield was a fucking joke.

Then Gerrard came on, scored three, and celebrated by shutting them up.

ShogunX

Napoli bandwagon is getting full. Can't wait till we win Serie A

Quite liked Napoli myself until we played them at Anfield and I got to witness just how bad their fans are first hand. Absolute pigs.

Napoli do have cunt fans though, despite my faint admiration for the team. Their behaviour at Anfield was a fucking joke.

Then Gerrard came on, scored three, and celebrated by shutting them up.

They behaved like animals in the city centre. Groping young girls, spitting at people in Liverpool tops, throwing pint glasses ect ect

Lightning

Banned
:(

It's not Barca's fault, as soon as Barca show interest it is hard for a player not to be excited.

Cesc and Mascherano both earn less at Barca. That is how bad they wanted to join.
Cesc you can understand he can hold his own with the rest of the team. Song really can't but he will get trophies that he didn't really earn which he probably wont get with us. It's just sad to see the talent not on dispaly to it's fullest anymore as Wenger really brought some class out of him I feel.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Quite liked Napoli myself until we played them at Anfield and I got to witness just how bad their fans are first hand. Absolute pigs.

They behaved like animals in the city centre. Groping young girls, spitting at people in Liverpool tops ect ect

Didn't the Napoli stadium cheer for Argentina vs Italy back in 1990?

Arnie

They behaved like animals in the city centre. Groping young girls, spitting at people in Liverpool tops, throwing pint glasses ect ect

Cunts. Only heard about their behaviour inside the stadium, my mate sits in corner of the main stand nearest the away section, said he couldn't believe it.

Got what was coming to them...

Steven_Gerrard-1_1754325c.jpg

Timurid

Great half!!! Toro controlled most of the match, which surprised me a lot. Meggiorini scored which is a miracle on it's own. Hopefully, we bring on Bianchi in the 2nd half and he'll score the winner!!

Forza Toro

when Cavani leaves, Napoli will get sent back to the depths of serie C were they belong. fucking scum.

FootballFan

Cesc you can understand he can hold his own with the rest of the team. Song really can't but he will get trophies that he didn't really earn which he probably wont get with us. It's just sad to see the talent not on dispaly to it's fullest anymore as Wenger really brought some class out of him I feel.

Yep I agree with you. Even I don't think Song should have come in. It was a bad move for him.

The other players on the bench get waayyy more game time(or at least important games).

Cesc, Masch, Villa, Thiago, Adriano etc are used almost every game unless they are injured. Unlike Song.

You better hope it happens this year, 'cause it's the last chance. Once Cavani leaves ... "It was beautiful once, it will be again."

:lol

Cavani won't be leaving.

Yeah the Newcastle fans are hilarious. They're crazy too, it's so cold up there in the winter and they take their tops off to show their moobies :lol

Top Bottom