• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul

ibvzzGhNbKKlbn.gif

Suen

Athletic Bilbao won 3-0 against Atletico Madrid. I would have expected AM to have done one goal at least as I recall that they did well without Falcao last weekend against Levante. Oh well this is only good for RM. Atletico Madrid...more like Atletico Falcao.

FootballFan

Athletic Bilbao won 3-0 against Atletico Madrid. I would have expected AM to have done one goal at least as I recall that they did well without Falcao last weekend against Levante. Oh well this is only good for RM. Atletico Madrid...more like Atletico Falcao.

It's that Bilbao inconsistency, sometimes so good, other times just so damn bad.

Lightning

Banned
£22m? You having a giraffe?
I'm think he meant £52m because I'm sure he will cost around that area.

2 mil more than Suarez is worth. Dat barca unsettling tactic. Dat Messi influence.
Only 7mil more than Song? LOL. Not even Barca influence can get you that one. Barca need to remmber that City can afford to punish high paid players, just ask Tevez. I wonder if Aguero will enjoy not playing at all? Because that's what he'll get if he tries anything stupid. It won't get him a transfer, it didn't work for Tevez, and it wont work for Aguero unless a proper fee is paid.

Timurid

Is his wife and child still in Argentina? Feel bad for the guy being stuck in Manchester with his family thousands of miles away.
It's easier to sleep around not get caught. :p
Fucking Handa. Toro should've won, great match. Birsa <3
Birsa's first cross into the box to Bianchi was almost a goal. We did bossed them for the whole match, just fucking cambiasso had to ruin everything.

PSG with a shitty win, but a win is a win! TAKE THAT kyoFU

Oxx

How long does it take footballers to recover from a broken toe?

I'm pretty bummed that I broke one of mine. I want to be able to run around and play again.

Facism

Gold Member
How long does it take footballers to recover from a broken toe?

I'm pretty bummed that I broke one of mine. I want to be able to run around and play again.

boohoo. I've got achilles tendonitis. Fucking MONTHS of healing.

3Sixty

Luke Shaw &#8207;@Luke_shaw3

&#8220;@ChuckSkeldon: @Luke_shaw3 should of watched Django&#8221;not old enough

:lol

Fucking hell this hits home that i now feel old as fuck.

Top Bottom