• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

FootballFan

Hmm apparently Real Madrid want the Clasico moved to Friday so they have more time to prepare for the CL tie.

Pussies.

Typical. Can't wait for the hundreds of excuses after RVP destroys them.

"If Casillas..." "In the 40th minute Ferdinand hand ball in ..." "We had to play Barca 4 days before and had no res.."

They're a bunch of frauds. I hope you guys win.

Typical. Can't wait for the hundreds of excuses after RVP destroys them.

"If Casillas..." "In the 40th minute Ferdinand hand ball in ..." "We had to play Barca 4 days before and had no res.."

I'm so glad we finally have a cause that we're pulling for together. Feels good. I think we'll do some good work in the coming weeks. Real suck.

You know you love me. We're Ajax fans.

ibryZm4oiIW2p7.gif

FootballFan

I'm so glad we finally have a cause that we're pulling for together. Feels good. I think we'll do some good work in the coming weeks. Real suck.

There always was a cause, we all root for Cleverley, he will be Xavi's replacement. Barca DNA and all.

Real do suck, and I hope we both get to celebrate while they bow out of the CL and CDR, leaving them with only the La Liga to win.

Arnie

Think they'd look at other managers before Moyes.

Abramovich is the guy making the choice. He isn't going to go for David Moyes.

There are people advising Abramovich, it isn't just him.

I don't know who they would go for if you exclude Mou and Klopp; seems like there aren't any standouts, and Moyes it the premier league manager on the cusp of a big job.

Top Bottom