• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

GorillaJu

Just caught up with the thread. Fuck all you haters my title isn't that bad (but Les Miserables was much better – there's still time for that one)

May OT :p when Newcastle are fighting for survival!

They'll be down by then. Sissoko, Gouffran, Cabaye, Debuchy and M'Biwa will watch their last ever Premier League match in a little French cafe, having abandoned ship in May, and how they'll laugh when Obertan falls over his own legs for the 17th time in the match

Holy crap I just looked at Newcastles next 3 fixtures, Villa away, Chelsea home and Spurs away.

Yeah knowing the way this season is going they'll win all 3 with Debuchy scoring in each one.

Kyoufu

Holy crap I just looked at Newcastles next 3 fixtures, Villa away, Chelsea home and Spurs away.

Yeah knowing the way this season is going they'll win all 3 with Debuchy scoring in each one.

We might beat Villa.

But we certainly won't beat those London clubs.

Pardew is such a moron. Give me Larry White please.

You might as well let the French national team rebase in Newcastle, less travelling for their players. Not sure I'd want Kaboom and Lloris going that far though :(

We'll be joining you soon on the French team building thing. Lloris, Gallas, Kaboul. Just waiting for Benzema to come this summer.

#ThatpartnershipwithMadrid

Kyoufu

You might as well let the French national team rebase in Newcastle, less travelling for their players. Not sure I'd want Kaboom and Lloris going that far though :(

We'll be joining you soon on the French team building thing. Lloris, Gallas, Kaboul. Just waiting for Benzema to come this summer.

#ThatpartnershipwithMadrid

Benzema... *drool*

Would be a great buy for Spurs.

GorillaJu

Cancelled my Japanese lesson today so I can sit at home and play Dota 2 after work.

俺ってひどいよね ( ̄(工) ̄)

pulga

Banned
Central American football is putrid. Just got back from the stadium, Honduras vs Panama, and never have I wanted to gouge my eyes out as badly. Granted, we're only playing with local league players and 2-3 who play in the MLS, but if you're going to practice football for a living, you could at least try to string 5 passes together.

Dibbz

Wild Kalou appears

kaloooo_in3ldcb.gif

choodi

Banned
Central American football is putrid. Just got back from the stadium, Honduras vs Panama, and never have I wanted to gouge my eyes out as badly. Granted, we're only playing with local league players and 2-3 who play in the MLS, but if you're going to practice football for a living, you could at least try to string 5 passes together.

I thought you were going to tell us a story of people peeing in plastic bags and throwing it from the upper tier on to the people below...

Sounds like everything outside the EPL

pulga

Banned
I thought you were going to tell us a story of people peeing in plastic bags and throwing it from the upper tier on to the people below...

Nah, fucking ticos don't sell beer at the stadium, so everyone's behaved. It's boring really, and it denies us the only way to make this crime against football bearable.

Sounds like everything outside the EPL

I'm too depressed to even crack a joke about Liverpool. CONCACAF has sucked my soul out.

No matter how much they spend, how they do in the Champions League, how many sponsorhip deals they sign, nobody will ever give a shit about French football. There's something vaguely shite about it that puts me right off

Big stadiums
Passionate and multitudinous fans
Good national team
Decent club teams

There's just something 'off' about it though

@pulga, Liverpool would make a decent title challenge if they played in La Liga or Serie A

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Cancelled my Japanese lesson today so I can sit at home and play Dota 2 after work.

俺ってひどいよね ( ̄(工) ̄)
How much are your lessons? I imagine pretty cheap since there's must be a shit load of options in Japan?

I worked out earlier that it's actually almost cheaper here to get a Japanese girl on a webcam sex site and just force her to talk to you rather than strip (about £1/min) than to book lessons. :lol

Timurid

No matter how much they spend, how they do in the Champions League, how many sponsorhip deals they sign, nobody will ever give a shit about French football. There's something vaguely shite about it that puts me right off

Big stadiums
Passionate and multitudinous fans
Good national team
Decent club teams

There's just something 'off' about it though

@pulga, Liverpool would make a decent title challenge if they played in La Liga or Serie A

Dat Koptimism!

pulga

Banned
Florentino has told Casillas and Ramos that every player will receive 500.000 euros if they manage to win the CL. Should motivate Ramos, the prize probably cover that vagina transplant he desperately wants.

Exactly. You'll be a Liverpool fan yet :p

Do you still talk to any of the guys from Gameplay btw?

I would rather support Newcastlè.

Brodie, Rag`, Jam, Paddy (unfortunately, reminds me of some of you Liverpool fans on here....). Thats it mainly! Got a few added on xbox like crazymofo but dont speak to them.

Oh and not forgetting steverulez (hope he doesnt read this cos he will probably cry that i didnt list him first).

Timurid

I do. I care more about it than club football since so many good clubs are filled with foreign players. Besides, Pauleta played for the French league. Nobody cares about it.

Hate all you want!!! Pauleta is one of my favorite players of all time!

Florentino has told Casillas and Ramos that every player will receive 500.000 euros if they manage to win the CL. Should motivate Ramos, the prize probably cover that vagina transplant he desperately wants.

Pathetic. Anzhi have promised their players more for winning the Europa League. #Massiveclub

I would rather support Newcastlè.

Brodie, Rag`, Jam, Paddy (unfortunately, reminds me of some of you Liverpool fans on here....). Thats it mainly! Got a few added on xbox like crazymofo but dont speak to them.

Oh and not forgetting steverulez (hope he doesnt read this cos he will probably cry that i didnt list him first).

Paddy is even more of a knob on RAWK than he was on GP :p

GorillaJu

How much are your lessons? I imagine pretty cheap since there's must be a shit load of options in Japan?

I worked out earlier that it's actually almost cheaper here to get a Japanese girl on a webcam sex site and just force her to talk to you rather than strip (about £1/min) than to book lessons. :lol

Hahaha. If you're university age, as most people here seem to be, you could see if there's a club for Japanese exchange students at your uni, then sign up and find a partner to meet up with once or twice a week and do "language exchange" – one hour of English (teaching) and one hour of Japanese (learning). Girls in Korea and Japan use dating websites to find desperate foreign nerds to teach them English in exchange for their company and the illusion of a date, but if you approach it more honestly you can make a good friend and learn a lot of Japanese, Korean, whatever.

I pay 3000 JPY for 90 minute lessons once a week. I suppose that's about £25?

pulga

Banned
I do. I care more about it than club football since so many good clubs are filled with foreign players. Besides, Pauleta played for the French league. Nobody cares about it.

I don't get as emotional over much as I do than for this fucking piece of shit NT.

Top Bottom