• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

I know! A sealed one is going to be one hell of a collectors piece in a few years. I'm almost tempted to get a second one, keep it sealed, and use it as a deposit on an apartment or something in a few years.

Oh. Look what PR Cat dragged in.

Well you can't! Shopto have now sold out. Didn't take long, most likely jobless ebay scalpers looking to make £30 and stop people who want the game getting it!

Im off to see if fifa has come >_>

So, I think no one noticed we lost a friendly against Köln yesterday :lol

Well, it doesn't matter anyway. But on the positive side, it was the first time that I've seen Marian Sarr play and I'm impressed. Just 17 years old and he looked very solid with good passes and that was in his first match for us.

Wilbur

Banned
Hope Arsenal properly hose Liverpool.

Oldham was not enough. Bane: Their punishment must be more severe.

Fixed.

Unsure if I'm catching the games tonight/tomorrow. Was supposed to work 6 until close both nights but I've been called in for lunchtime instead so not sure when the fuck I finish. Hmm.

dc89

They had a few left this morning according to a mate but went quickly.

FIFA HAS COME

Well I cancelled my order on amazon.de and ordered from ShopTo just before I wrote my post. It says my pre-order has been acknowledged so hopefully I get the bloody thing.

Salazar

Awesome gif, you can see Ibra loves football.

Dg0GDs5.gif

Ibra loves Ibra.

Salazar

Julian Bennetts ‏@julian_bennetts
Been to see Sam Allardyce this morning. On Diame: 'It is total confusion. I'm as confused as anyone. We might lose him. I hope we don't.'

Sounds like a man in the throes of an Arsenal bid-that-is-not-quite-a-bid-in-the-traditional-sense

Gazzetta dello Sport: Milan and City have reached an agreement for Balotelli. Only missing is to determine the player's bonuses.

Still, I'll believe it when I'll see it, Tevez docet.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea in for Butland? He's better than Turnbull I suppose, I wonder where this leaves Courtois.

Salazar

Chelsea in for Butland? He's better than Turnbull I suppose, I wonder where this leaves Courtois.

Banned Paper are talking about Moyes and Chelsea again.

He's a dickhead if he says yes. No Chelsea manager under that horrible fucker is ever going to be allowed to manage. And even if the fans were more or less right to reject and revile Rafa, they'll explode at Moyes too.

Moreover, Marin belongs at a circus. I don't know what he's for.

If Chelsea sign Butland he's probably just back up.

Cech will still be #1 for a couple of years. They'll probably try to keep Courtois out on loan and just have Butland as the #2 at the club.

spidye

Steps to make the success of the EPL sustainable:

• 50+1 rule in all four professional tiers of football
  • squads must be composed 50% of British players
  • take prices of tickets down so families can enjoy the stadium too
  • reduce the league participants to 18 to increase the share of money TV per club, this would also help reduce the squads since less games will be played decreasing wages

in short:
make it like Bundesliga ;)
I agree

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

squeeeee

Also an interesting stat:

Andre Villas-Boas's side have committed the least number of fouls (221) in the Premier League this season.

arkon

If Chelsea sign Butland he's probably just back up.

Cech will still be #1 for a couple of years. They'll probably try to keep Courtois out on loan and just have Butland as the #2 at the club.

I don't think he's going to want to warm the bench at Chelsea. Though I suppose every player has their price.

Not really.

Nobody wants to go to Turkey.

Except Sneijder and Drogba.

"During Sepp Blatter's term Euro 2008 was awarded to Switzerland, during your term Euro 2016 is awarded to France, is this the new trend?" Michel Platini said "When there is a Turkish president, then you can host a major tournament"

Top Bottom