• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Zabojnik

Juventus (3-5-2): Storari; Barzagli, Bonucci, Peluso; Isla, Vidal, Marrone, Padoin, Giaccherini; Vucinic, Giovinco.

Dee-see, put 200 pounds on Lazio.

Meier

If Balotelli goes he departs the Premier League with ONE Assist.

ONE Assist to rule them all.

Haha, well played dc. One assist to rule them all indeed. The best ever I'd say?

It's a shame to see Mario go, I'm a big fan.. but it was time. It'll be better for everyone involved I think. The story I posted a few days ago said there would be a 15% sell-on fee in the deal as well. Makes sense.

Kyoufu

Anelka's Golden Boot goals.

The worst Golden Boot winner
after Berbatov
? He's the black Matri.

No wonder Ronaldo left Manure. He was rested and missed out on his chance to win Golden Boot.

Hahaha.

Yeh that's why we've got MASSIVE tourism numbers all year round, you dunce -_-

With the racism issues in Turkish football I would be surprised if they ever hosted a World Cup.

Whispers we've bid for Bony. I want to believe but I think we're done this window :(

Re-installed Fifa overnight, just fired it up again and it froze. What the fuck?

Kyoufu

Turkey is the only country with racism issues in Football? Doesn't is sadly occur in all leagues?

I didn't say it's only in Turkey.

But go ahead and interpret that however you want.

Whispers we've bid for Bony. I want to believe but I think we're done this window :(

Re-installed Fifa overnight, just fired it up again and it froze. What the fuck?

You dun goofed.

AMD, Windows 8...

Don't listen to James again :p

Facism

Gold Member
With the racism issues in Turkish football I would be surprised if they ever hosted a World Cup.

As much a problem as it is in any league in the world.

I'm sure you ignore players like Eboue, Alex de Souza, Anelka, Melo, Kucukandonyadis, Deivid, who are and have been revered in Turkish football by the fans.

but no, RACISM LOL.

[edit]^^ the wriggling away begins.

dc89

Haha, well played dc. One assist to rule them all indeed. The best ever I'd say?

It's a shame to see Mario go, I'm a big fan.. but it was time. It'll be better for everyone involved I think. The story I posted a few days ago said there would be a 15% sell-on fee in the deal as well. Makes sense.

Hah, yeah, it's time to part ways.

pulga

Banned
Juventus (3-5-2): Storari; Barzagli, Bonucci, Peluso; Isla, Vidal, Marrone, Padoin, Giaccherini; Vucinic, Giovinco.

Oh lordy

At least PDC has been dropped.

But damn, we have no business playing a semifinal with that lineup.

...had two games of Fifa clubs drop in before I went out, first game did ok in midfield, had a good pass success rate /joeallen

Second game I played rw and got sent off after 20 minutes for dropping to one knee and tripping up a player off the ball D: wtf haha

Runs so must faster and smoother than Xbox 360 version!

People are already in Via Turati, Milan's HQ, waiting for Galliani (Milan Channel clearly talking about a transfer means that things are almost done, like 99%):
iopL98XLK3OJy.jpg
Balotelli is expected to be in Milan tomorrow, while the official announcement should arrive this evening (although I doubt that they will announce when City is playing or before the match).

Kyoufu

It's a known issue, I guess everyone else is just lucky. Everything is up to date, every other game runs fine.

Ah, fair enough. What happens exactly? BSOD? Game freezes but your computer runs fine?

My friend who has an AMD card has freezing issues with Battlefield 3. Game closes on him and stuff.

AMD suck.

...had two games of Fifa clubs drop in before I went out, first game did ok in midfield, had a good pass success rate /joeallen

Second game I played rw and got sent off after 20 minutes for dropping to one knee and tripping up a player off the ball D: wtf haha

Runs so must faster and smoother than Xbox 360 version!

You'll fit in well.

pulga

Banned
Roberto Carlos
and Mahmadou Diarra
showed up at Valdebebas today to wish the players good luck for tomorrow!

408389_10150369429734953_1932291464_n.jpg

Ah, fair enough. What happens exactly? BSOD? Game freezes but your computer runs fine?

My friend who has an AMD card has freezing issues with Battlefield 3. Game closes on him and stuff.

AMD suck.

It's usually fine in the menus, I get into a game and it freezes in the arena. Just a straight freeze, a second of audio loops and nothing responds. I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del out and force it to close.

Trying another install after deleting all local data and see if that helps. It's so fucking frustrating.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

But damn, we have no business playing a semifinal with that lineup.

You know what?

YOU KNOW WHAT?

WE ARE GOING TO WIN IN FUCKING ROME! Vucinic will channel his inner Batistuta against Lazio, I just KNOW it.

vucinic_lazio_roma.jpg

Black and White Town is such a jam. Love Doves.

There were some lovely goals in that video. Dat passing was hnngghh..

That Chelsea was a real joy to watch!

It's usually fine in the menus, I get into a game and it freezes in the arena. Just a straight freeze, a second of audio loops and nothing responds. I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del out and force it to close.

Trying another install after deleting all local data and see if that helps. It's so fucking frustrating.

Did you follow some EA advice about making sure your PC name or Origin name has no special characters?

Is your GPU up to date? You got an AMD? Nvidia usually release a new update every few weeks/months with updates for OS and new games.

Can you run it in compatibility mode on Windows 8?

Did you follow some EA advice about making sure your PC name or Origin name has no special characters?

Is your GPU up to date? You got an AMD? Nvidia usually release a new update every few weeks/months with updates for OS and new games.

Can you run it in compatibility mode on Windows 8?

Done it all :(

From looking around it looks like it's just a known issue that they've done nothing about.

Done it all :(

From looking around it looks like it's just a known issue that they've done nothing about.

Usual EA Policy. "Something is broke" "erm...tell them it's something to do with characters on the PC name" "They said it didn't work" "Ok"

6 months later...."hey we fixed several issues...but we're taking the servers offline for a day"

Usual EA Policy. "Something is broke" "erm...tell them it's something to do with characters on the PC name" "They said it didn't work" "Ok"

6 months later...."hey we fixed several issues...but we're taking the servers offline for a day"

Pretty much. I'm taking the ridiculous step to try and find something from their Live Support service.

Pretty much. I'm taking the ridiculous step to try and find something from their Live Support service.

*Gulp* good luck.

My mate was monitored on an old version of Fifa as it kept crashing on JUST clubs, they monitored him for a few days but never actually did anything.

Most useless company going.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Italy's refereeing commission asked FIFA/UEFA for clarification on Granqvist's handball - answer: outstretched arm a penalty. Football experts am cry.
Why stop at six? Let's crank it up to 11

Don't be silly. We're playing against Lazio, not Arsenal.

Kyoufu

Italy's refereeing commission asked FIFA/UEFA for clarification on Granqvist's handball - answer: outstretched arm a penalty. Football experts am cry.

Arsenal has a good striker.

pulga

Banned

bu bu but it was unintentional

Top Bottom