• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Kenka

I hope we beat Spurs again.
Beat that shitty squad of queers amjensbaz.
Except Sneijder and Drogba.

"During Sepp Blatter's term Euro 2008 was awarded to Switzerland, during your term Euro 2016 is awarded to France, is this the new trend?" Michel Platini said "When there is a Turkish president, then you can host a major tournament"
Well, to be fair, Sepp Blatter is the president of FIFA. It doesn't excuse the fact that he is a fucking corrupted living corpse.

Sky Italia: Balotelli accepted a pay cut to join Milan, from €5m/year to €4m/year (plus bonuses), will probably sign a contract until June 2017. Milan will pay around €20m (plus bonuses) in six installments, everything should end by tonight or tomorrow.

dc89

Sky Italia: Balotelli accepted a pay cut to join Milan, from €5m/year to €4m/year (plus bonus), will probably sign a contract until June 2017. Milan will pay around €20-22m in six installments, everything should end by tonight or tomorrow.

It will be very interesting to see if he is in the team or on the bench tonight. He has travelled to London.

But City do have offices in London where they do a lot of the business. We basically dealt with Arsenal so much we opened an office so their representatives didn't have far to travel.

It will be very interesting to see if he is in the team or on the bench tonight. He has travelled to London.
I read somewhere that City decided to make him travel to London just to stop the transfer rumors, so I guess he's not even going to be on the bench, let alone the starting XI.
But City do have offices in London where they do a lot of the business. We basically dealt with Arsenal so much we opened an office so their representatives didn't have far to travel.
That's also why Mino Raiola and Rigo are in London. You guys should also open an office in Milan, after Balo, De Jong, Robinho, Kakà and Tevez Galliani will probably want to spend less in phone calls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
€20m (plus bonuses) in six installments

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Arnie

Exam done, went well.

Having a quick one in the pub and I've just thrown a tenner on City and Stoke tonight. Wins £30.

Hixx

SAFCs twitter account has just gone full blown 'games journalism lol' mode.

Hyping up this massive announcement for days! And it's a fucking twitter competition from Strongbow
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

dc89

I read somewhere that City decided to make him travel to London just to stop the transfer rumors, so I guess he's not even going to be on the bench, let alone the starting XI.

That's also why Mino Raiola and Rigo are in London. You guys should also open an office in Milan, after Balo, De Jong, Robinho, Kakà and Tevez Galliani will probably want to spend less in phone calls.

"Galliani and his advisers have developed a misplaced sense of confidence from their premature discussions with Carlos and his advisers. If they want to be a consideration in this transfer window they would do better to stop congratulating one another and begin to look at how they would meet our terms.

Inter Milan and Paris Saint-Germain approached discussions with us in good faith and it is always a positive experience to deal with people with a professional approach.''

Khaldoon doesn't like Milan. That's one hell of an intellectual beat down.

Chelsea in for Butland? He's better than Turnbull I suppose, I wonder where this leaves Courtois.

Leaves Courtios to go out on loan in the Prem for a season or two before becoming number 1.
Butland will be a short term measure thats cheap and arguably better than Turdbull.

"Galliani and his advisers have developed a misplaced sense of confidence from their premature discussions with Carlos and his advisers. If they want to be a consideration in this transfer window they would do better to stop congratulating one another and begin to look at how they would meet our terms.

Inter Milan and Paris Saint-Germain approached discussions with us in good faith and it is always a positive experience to deal with people with a professional approach.''

Khaldoon doesn't like Milan. That's one hell of an intellectual beat down.

Inter too? Really? They tried to do something just to scare us, said they would buy Tevez and then decided that he was too expansive and/or useless for them, just a few days after Berlusconi blocked Carlos' transfer. Not sure about PSG, iirc Leonardo spoke with Tevez before he reached an agreement with City, then again, I'm not sure.

I mean, Galliani was definitely wrong when he thought that the deal was done and that City would've accepted any offer (this was around November/December 2011), he tried to be smarter than City and ended up like that. But saying that Inter was a positive experience is just wrong. Both Milan and Inter fucked up, not just Galliani.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The Independent:

There is no doubt that Heldt's statements of mutual contentment with the deal extends to both Holtby and his new employers. Spurs now have an arguably superior replacement for the injured Sandro, while Holtby has six months more breathing space in which to familiarise himself with life in English football. Whether this is really the best solution for Schalke, however, remains up for serious debate.

lucillezoom.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well, good to see Mario back in Italy.
3AQmK.gif
We kinda needed a pantomime villain to replace Ibra.

Besides, Mario-El Sha playing together is good for the national team.

300x01352930043723Stephan_El_Shaarawy_Mario_Balotelli.jpg

dc89

He lost the plot last night. Wanted a debate on mercenary football players and a City fan and broadcaster pointed out that Collymore played for 12 clubs including a controversial stint in Spain. Collymore called him a maggot and lost the plot ranting at him. Threatened him with legal action for mentioning the time he played in Spain.

So any City fan asking for an explanation or hinting he should apologise got blocked. :lol

Collymore later deleted the tweets, he knew he was in the wrong.

Hixx

He lost the plot last night. Wanted a debate on mercenary football players and a City fan and broadcaster pointed out that Collymore played for 12 clubs including a controversial stint in Spain. Collymore called him a maggot and lost the plot ranting at him. Threatened him with legal action for mentioning the time he played in Spain.

So any City fan asking for an explanation or hinting he should apologise got blocked. :lol

Collymore later deleted the tweets, he knew he was in the wrong.

This is a daily occurrence for Collymore.

dc89

Hm. Do I lump on Juventus tonight at 2/1 or do I play it safe with a Juve to win or draw double chance at 30/100

Zabojnik

Sky Italia: Balotelli accepted a pay cut to join Milan, from €5m/year to €4m/year (plus bonuses), will probably sign a contract until June 2017. Milan will pay around €20m (plus bonuses) in six installments, everything should end by tonight or tomorrow.

Clubs all around Italy already started saving for the inevitable fines following racial chants against Mario. 'Se saltelli muore Balotelli' is back in fashion.

Hm. Do I lump on Juventus tonight at 2/1 or do I play it safe with a Juve to win or draw double chance at 30/100

It could end in a number of ways, all equally possible. I wouldn't bet on it.

Az

I don't want Mario in Italy, love watching him play. I guess Milan games will be added to my watch list.

*Juve-Milan abandoned. Three points awarded to Milan*

*Juve docked points for racist chants*

*Juve relegated*

-

*After 5 years, Tuttosport finds pictures of the alleged racists*

http://i7.minus.com/ivsjy0dN4eY3X.JPG
<3

Master plan ruined.

Is Balotelli an AC Milan fan? I swear I'd heard that somewhere
He is, Materazzi said a couple of days ago that he was used to show up at the Inter training grounds wearing Milan socks.

Zabojnik

It's gonna be amazing watching the media climate change in favour of Balotelli, now that he is under Berlusca's protection. No more bad Mario, no more parties, no more child support talk, just endless debates about his determination and will to change. A saint is born. <3 It's already started, with him supposedly taking a pay cut, just so he could join Milan. I thought he was on the same level as Dzeko at City? 3,5M&#8364; + bonuses, which amounts to about 5M&#8364;? More or less the same he'll be making at Milan.

Top Bottom