• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Wilbur

Banned
Arnie and Wilbz were talking about Django's soundtrack earlier. It got me thinking about what my favorite soundtrack is.

Finally decided upon Cinema Paradiso. Scored by Morricone. I's just perfect imo.

I think most Morricone works are incredible, but as an all encompassing thematically brilliant experience, the complete LOTR collection is just untouchable.

Timurid

Yeah. That and Bullitt are probably the only 2 films I've seen from the 60s, aside from Bond films. Never even watched The Great Escape.

Bullitt is shit, by the way

I know a lot of people who refuse to watch films made before the '00s

I grew up watching Gone with the Wind, Dr. Zhivago, West side story, Hitchcock's films, Casablanca, Roman Holiday, Lawrence of Arabia, and many more.

The youth today are lost souls...

john_marston_suit.jpg

Best fashion as well

ssCY2x9.jpg

RDR LOSES AGAIN

pulga

Banned
I love GAF sometimes.

Short of stating that Wii U was a low cost system designed for a young audience, and that their true next-gen console hasn't been unveiled yet, well......they can do nothing.

I grew up watching Gone with the Wind, Dr. Zhivago, West side story, Hitchcock's films, Casablanca, Roman Holiday, Lawrence of Arabia, and many more.

The youth today are lost souls...
I'm part of the youth today and certainly try my best to watch as much classics possible. Most kids are just... ugh... Even the blockbusters like Star Wars, Jurassic Park and Indiana Jones, or the films that made my childhood awesome, have not been seen by most of my peers.

Clegg

Watched A New Hope last week.

First time I'd watched a Star Wars movie in years.

I didn't really enjoy it tbh. I liked it a lot more when I was younger.

Timurid

I'm part of the youth today and certainly try my best to watch as much classics possible. Most kids are just... ugh... Even the blockbusters like Star Wars, Jurassic Park and Indiana Jones, or the films that made my childhood awesome, have not been seen by most of my peers.

I have to admit that the only old american western I seen was Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

Messi

So you were jerking it when you knew there were people in the next room? Maybe they heard you and started.

I am a silent jerker. I do it so often that I have managed to get the noise level pretty damn low.

I legitimately facepalmed

Now film a Thin Wall Challenge and post it on GAF

:p I aint filming shit.

Once I was in the same room as my friend having sex with a girl he met on a night out. I was 3 feet away from them. She kept talking to me. It was fucking awkard.

I find this shocking, have you never been away or just always stayed with family?

My parents were obsessed with camping when me and my brothers were the 'family-holiday age.' They stay in hotels now that its just the two of them. I've stayed in a villa once, a cottage twice or so and in an Oasis park (think CentreParks.) Also stayed in Travelodges and Formula 1s on the way to campsites, but never a proper hotel. Have I missed out?

Polari

90mY9Ky.jpg

Absolute legend. So sorry to see him go. I wish he could have stuck around to help us stay up and to help us get to the next World Cup.

Clegg

Once I was in the same room as my friend having sex with a girl he met on a night out. I was 3 feet away from them. She kept talking to me. It was fucking awkard.
You should have dangled your penis in front of her and see what she would have done.

Messi

You should have dangled your penis in front of her and see what she would have done.

Would not have had much impact to be honest.

I do remember one specific thing from that night, when they/she thought I was asleep she whispered to him "I feel like I am 13 again" and I was like wtf...

My parents were obsessed with camping when me and my brothers were the 'family-holiday age.' They stay in hotels now that its just the two of them. I've stayed in a villa once, a cottage twice or so and in an Oasis park (think CentreParks.) Also stayed in Travelodges and Formula 1s on the way to campsites, but never a proper hotel. Have I missed out?

That's fair enough, I've only ever camped at festivals!

I love hotels, we go away a lot so I've been to loads. Unless your staying in a decent 4 star hotel most prob aren't too different from Travellodges really. If you ever get a chance to stay in a really fancy hotel then go for it, great experience.

I had breakfast with the 09/10 Stoke squad in a 5 Star hotel in London once actually.

arkon

Would not have had much impact to be honest.

I do remember one specific thing from that night, when they/she thought I was asleep she whispered to him "I feel like I am 13 again" and I was like wtf...

Your life sounds like a sitcom. You have to be making this up.

Wilbur

Banned
I was in the room the other day while my best mate attempted to fuck this boy who couldn't get it up due to an awful lot of alcohol. Didn't realise it was going on because I was half asleep, stood up and saw this boy looking in despair at his penis as my mate laughed

Top Bottom