• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Meier

You're supposed to be on ABC helping Happy Endings! You're part of the problem!!!

Never seen it, sorry. :( We watch Nashville, Suburgatory and Modern Family.. I think that's it on ABC.

Sounds like a crap show that is basically just fanservice for Zooey stalkers.

It's really only been as of late. She got divorced and probably just felt like showing her titties off to make Ben jealous.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm sure Rafa has a plan.

loooooooooooooool

Well he certainly has a built in excuse (no he doesn't) with how thin the squad currently is.

Never seen it, sorry. :( We watch Nashville, Suburgatory and Modern Family.. I think that's it on ABC.

Yes, Nashville's great. And MoFam was incredible last week. :)

You don't watch for her. It's the dudes and even hotter Indian chick that make the show worth twenty-two minutes every week.

Messi

Pretty sure you dont watch it then or you would know that the other people on the show are amazing. Nick and Schmidt in particular. New Girl is brilliant.

Edit: I am loving Nashville. Eagerly awaiting it every week.

Kyoufu

Pretty sure you dont watch it then or you would know that the other people on the show are amazing. Nick and Schmidt in particular. New Girl is brilliant.

I'm just saying it doesn't sound very interesting.

All that Allison Brie fanservice on Community put me off watching that too.

Messi

I'm just saying it doesn't sound very interesting.

Should not let people put you off shows without trying them.

fuck alison brie and her obvious grip on the internet fanbase.

Salazar

Watching the US-Canada friendly. The lack of pace on the US side is mind-blowing.

USWNT>>>>

M38ZMlJ.gif
OAOJ4tT.gif

Salvadora

I would go an watch it right now if that is why you haven't. Fans of the show like Allison Brie and thus post gifs of her non-stop but Community is incredible and she is only one character of many.

Kaiden

Neo Member
I would go an watch it right now if that is why you haven't. Fans of the show like Allison Brie and thus post gifs of her non-stop but Community is incredible and she is only one character of many.

Gillian Jacobs (Britta) has always been the more attractive one to me anyway.

EDIT: Changed "need the more" to "been the more".

Meier

Watching the US-Canada friendly. The lack of pace on the US side is mind-blowing.

The only guys playing are in the MLS essentially. No one who is playing in Europe is present since this is just a friendly.

Community isn't very good. Don't bother. There are plenty of other sitcoms on right now that are much, much better.. although one is ending on Thursday. :(

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I don't know who else is watching the León vs Iquique match, but this thing just went to penalties. It's too early in the season to be having penalties, dammit. So tense.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You should! DAT PSG!

Salva, I like your new avatar. Who cares what kyofu thinks.

Tobin Heath is fine, I agree. My favorite gringas are Carli Lloyd and Amy Rodriguez tho. I don't think Alex would be wild enough. Oh, Rapinoe is actually my favorite if she could be turned. I used to follow her on twitter and shed post pics of her legs when she was at the pool.

Kaiden

Neo Member
Tobin Heath is fine, I agree. My favorite gringas are Carli Lloyd and Amy Rodriguez tho. I don't think Alex would be wild enough. Oh, Rapinoe is actually my favorite if she could be turned. I used to follow her on twitter and shed post pics of her legs when she was at the pool.

shameless.

I did the same thing.

Top Bottom