• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Slizz

Sorry everyone hated your av Salva.

So many hot ones on USWNT. Christen Press, Kelly O' Hara, Carli Lloyd, Ali Kreger, Alex Morgan, Hope Solo, Amy Rodriguez...

pulga

Banned
What the fuck is a Geordie Shore and where is it found in England so I can avoid it at all costs, in the future.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Colombia is about to win its 3rd sub 20 title. We play Chile tomorrow and we can practically eliminate them from the world cup

Fuck you Chile

Lol I see we play them. They have less of a chance than Romo has of winning the superbowl

I wish we played Russia. Akimfeev would get styled on

Well we play Brazil in March. Once we do what your zoophiles could not and humble them, you'll have no choice but admit our superiority.

Lol we played our C team defense against them and tied. You guys are done. Recommend me some mid tier Russian vodka tho.

Lol, as if you have any non C-tier defenders. But knowing my luck, that will probably be the one game that Hulk will decide to stop being a worthless cunt and we'll only win 5-1.

Timurid

I'm God

I recallyou mentioning memo ochoa some time, so I figured out you were mexican
Damn, i mentioned memo ochoa because he plays in ligue 1. That was so random.
Mexican Italian no wonder you talk so much shit

Lol
PPWhROq.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Lol, as if you have any non C-tier defenders. But knowing my luck, that will probably be the one game that Hulk will decide to stop being a worthless cunt and we'll only win 5-1.

Colombian formación against Russia

James - Falcao - Muriel

Torres - Guarin - Cuadrado

Armero - Valdes - Yepes - Zuniga

Ospina

I admit, I'm drunk so that took me a while but Russia is basura

Timurid

James - Falcao - Muriel

Torres - Guarin - Cuadrado

Armero - Valdes - Yepes - Zuniga

Ospina

LOL that team is basura. Guarin is basura, giving the ball away to Meggiorini. Inter is basura.

:lol :lol :lol

LOL - Falcao - LOL

LOL - LOL - LOL

LOL - LOL - LOL - LOL

LOL
Would get crushed 1-0 by

Kokorin - Kerzhakov

Zhirkov -Shirokov - Denisov - Dzagoev

Kombarov - Berezutskiy - Ignashevich - Anyukov

Akinfeev

where's Arshavin

Washed up Arshavin isn't good enough for the national team. Capello likes a more defensive approach(!) which is why even the likes of Dzagoev, who at this point is significantly better than Arshavin barely gets any playing time. Arshavin looks finished, I bet he retires at the end of this season.

Blablurn

Can't believe Arshavin is 31, he looks like he's 20!, the guy doesn't age.

so much wasted potential though. when he came to arsenal I thought he would become one of europe's best. he showed some highlights from time to time (that game against liverpool where he scored 4 goals) but all in all.... he was a big disappointment :(

Fantomex

Hi Footygaf. Don't really post often but I do lurk :) How is it that Milan get players on such great deals? I'm hearing the Balotelli news and not only was he only 20 Million but to be payed over 6 years? Didn't they get a great deal for Ibra from Barca? I need to take their negotiator to my next job interview/car purchase.

Que paso en Copa América 2001?

Sviatoslav got me drunk

I didn't get you drunk. I only put you into a position where you wanted to drink your troubles away by reminding you about your horrible national team. You're the one who put the drink in your mouth.

You're talking crazytalk Andres, don't make me send you on another month-long vacation.

Salazar

So much discussion of low tier NTs.

Martin Samuel is such a fucking berk

This year is the 10th anniversary of England's transfer window, and as the national game prepares to sleepwalk over the cliff that is financial fair play, it is worth considering the impact of the last big idea to arrive as an order from continental Europe.

Fuck off you parochial Euro-phobic twat. "sleepwalk over the cliff" my fucking foot. Clubs know what FFP is.

And when the game is too rich for Redknapp, a master of the transfer dark arts so sharp in his dealing that a rival manager, Barry Fry, once threatened to have him kneecapped over a free transfer at Bournemouth, you know these are troubled times.

What kind of mud-brained cunt takes Harry Redknapp at his word ? Honestly.

The reason Leeds had to cash in so dramatically 10 years ago was because they were on the brink of financial ruin and could not let the transfer deadline pass without guaranteeing a revenue stream.

Leeds rogered themselves with a financial dildo the size of a Shenandoah. Don't fucking use their self-inflicted predicament to indict the window.

This window, indeed every window, is full of chairmen making a last roll of the dice. Newcastle have spent big, and hoped, Aston Villa have not and will have no way out if this policy proves misguided. QPR wish to throw money at a problem in order to resolve it, Southampton sacked a perfectly good manager so the new man could make last-minute changes to the squad.

Same story. Clubs fucking themselves over.

Blablurn

Hi Footygaf. Don't really post often but I do lurk :) How is it that Milan get players on such great deals? I'm hearing the Balotelli news and not only was he only 20 Million but to be payed over 6 years? Didn't they get a great deal for Ibra from Barca? I need to take their negotiator to my next job interview/car purchase.

pity

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I didn't get you drunk. I only put you into a position where you wanted to drink your troubles away by reminding you about your horrible national team. You're the one who put the drink in your mouth.

You're talking crazytalk Andres, don't make me send you on another month-long vacation.

Lol. Mexicans are in denial of what team USA did in 2002

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Russia is worse than Colombia. We are actually good

Top Bottom