• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

FootballFan

Does anybody know how Pajtim Kasami is? Apparently we're getting him while giving Emanuelson to Fulham on a loan.

Seen him play a couple times for fulham, all I remember is that he is pretty strong lol.

He was at Palermo so Wooden would probably know more than just "strong". :lol

Kenka

didi-33.jpg

Is that Didi Hammann ?

Pajtim Kasami is a Swiss international who has done well so far in Fulham. But he got excluded from Lazio three years ago for indiscipline, lol.

Salazar

Been a while since I've wanted so much for Arsenal to get a result.

David Brent can chat his way out of the Oldham result - oh, that wasn't Premier League football, that was a physical scrap, aye, admittedly we were unprepared for it.

But if Arsenal win, oh my.

“I have had people telling me all my life, from when I was a young coach working with both young and older players, they say ‘I want to be in your team, I want to do this and I want to do that.’

“I go ‘fine, no problem,’ but the minute they are out of the door I look to see what they do physically because what they do physically, that’s your commitment mentally.

Is it fuck, you fountain of faux-psychologist wank. Deepak Chopra in a shit tracksuit.

FootballFan

Pajtim Kasami is a Swiss international who has done well so far in Fulham. But he got excluded from Lazio three years ago for indiscipline, lol.

shaqiri.jpg

Kasami is another one of them it seems? Albanian-Swiss players. (Mehmedi, Behrami, Dzemaili, Xhaka, Shaqiri etc).

GorillaJu

Been a while since I've wanted so much for Arsenal to get a result.

David Brent can chat his way out of the Oldham result - oh, that wasn't Premier League football, that was a physical scrap, aye, admittedly we were unprepared for it.

But if Arsenal win, oh my.

Is it fuck, you fountain of faux-psychologist wank. Deepak Chopra in a shit tracksuit.

You are like a Liverpool anti-dc.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
lol, you guys are missing out on the Conte interview, hilarious.

Sarcastic Conte: "Vucinic dived. Klose should have had a penalty. Giovinco deserved a red. My hair grew back naturally...".

:lol He completely killed it.

Okay so the hair part is made up but still

FootballFan

Sarcastic Conte: "Vucinic dived. Klose should have had a penalty. Giovinco deserved a red. My hair grew back naturally...".

:lol He completely killed it.

Okay so the hair part is made up but still

But Klose should have had a penalty, or at least it looked that way to me in my Anti-JuveForzaNapoli tinted goggles.

Seen him play a couple times for fulham, all I remember is that he is pretty strong lol.

He was at Palermo so Wooden would probably know more than just "strong". :lol

Is that Didi Hammann ?

I see, we do need another possible dickhead in our team :lol

arkon

I'm trying to avoid any release day purchases because the prices will invariably slashed in a month or two. The only exceptions would be when there's some preorder tat that I want (see: Ni no Kuni).

In the same year that Portal was released? Shame on you LS.

Edit: And Skyrimmed.

Portal 2 would have nipped it if I had played through the co-op that year, but I only played the SP, which was undoubtedly excellent. DS2 I replayed like 6 times which is unprecedented for me.

Skyrim was a strange one. Loved it yet it didn't quite hold together for me the further I got into the game. The sense of wonder died about 2/3 the way through.

Kenka

shaqiri.jpg

Kasami is another one of them it seems? Albanian-Swiss players. (Mehmedi, Behrami, Dzemaili, Xhaka, Shaqiri etc).
  • Indeed. Lorik Cana could have been there too but he chose to play for Albania.
  • Petric and Rakitic could have been fine additions to the national team but they opted to play for Croatia.
  • Kerim Frei from Fulham decided to play for Turkey
  • Olivier Neuville decided to play for Germany :-(
  • Roberto di Matteo decided to play for Italy :-(((

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arsenal - Liverpool

What I want: Arsenal 0 - Liverpool 3. A controversial Suarez goal, Sturridge and Borini.
Reality: Arsenal 1 - 1 Liverpool. An own goal and a penalty kick.

Madrid - Barca

What I want: Madrid 6 - 0 Barca. With a few red cards and broken bones. :p
Reality: Madrid 1 - 3 Barca. One red (at least) to Madrid.

Salazar

I've not seen a single Man U formation for the Southampton game. What gives?

Eh, I wouldn't mind

--------------------DeGOD
---Raf-------Rio----------Vidic------Evra
-------------Carrick-----Clev
-------------------Kagawa
---Nani------------RVP---------Rooney

But it ain't happening. Waz will get his ickle slot in the middle.

Eh, I wouldn't mind

--------------------DeGOD
---Raf-------Rio----------Vidic------Evra
-------------Carrick-----Clev
---Nani------------RVP---------Rooney

But it ain't happening. Waz will get his ickle slot in the middle.

Not sure we'll go for such a strong set up. We'll surely put out the stronger side for Fulham away. Is JevGOD still out?

------------------DeGOD
Phones-------Rio---------Smalling------Butters
-------------Scholes-----Clev
-TonyV------------RVP---------Rooney

Roon and Shinji to switch plenty.

odd_morsel said:
Since when do United fans actually care about their own fixtures?

Oh we do, odd. We also just fucking love schadenfreude but the KFC bucket load.

Top Bottom