• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Blablurn

Some germans were testing the new ball chip technology yesterday

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpeg

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpeg

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpeg

Koko

Banned
Hi Footygaf. Don't really post often but I do lurk :) How is it that Milan get players on such great deals? I'm hearing the Balotelli news and not only was he only 20 Million but to be payed over 6 years? Didn't they get a great deal for Ibra from Barca? I need to take their negotiator to my next job interview/car purchase.

Hi Footygaf. Don't really post often but I do lurk :) How is it that Milan get players on such great deals? I'm hearing the Balotelli news and not only was he only 20 Million but to be payed over 6 years? Didn't they get a great deal for Ibra from Barca? I need to take their negotiator to my next job interview/car purchase.

I have doubts about Balotelli's "greatness" even when you ignore the fact that he's a headcase. City certainly won't miss his productivity this season. I wouldn't exactly call 20 Million for him a huge bargain.

pappe

I have doubts about Balotelli's "greatness" even when you ignore the fact that he's a headcase. City certainly won't miss his productivity this season. I wouldn't exactly call 20 Million for him a huge bargain.

20 million over 6 year is a fantastic bargain.

Considering that only Messi is better than him, then yeah, it's a huge bargain.

Salazar

Telegraph Sport ‏@TelegraphSport
Arsène Wenger will not rule out Arsenal signing David Beckham

tumblr_mh3cig7got1r8m6tuck.gif

Becks back in the league would be awesome, and Arsenal are like a three-legged puppy: endearing, in need, and no threat. And not filth like Chelsea or Spurs.

Koko

Banned
So when does Arsenal announce all those signings? I cant wait to see Vidal-Arteta-Beckham in the midfield, and Cazorla-Villa-Cavani upfront.

he missed a penalty yes. but, he worked hard to perfect his game and now we're 3rd with a game in hand in conmebol qualifiers.

you suck:

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soc...cup-after-shock-defeat-to-greece-3140314.html

That means nothing, we got a new coach now and we're now the best team in UEFA World Cup qualifying. See? I can make excuses too.

On a serious note though, I'm just trolling(as you likely know). Falcao is fantastic and I would have greatly preferred that we spent the 60 million on him instead of Hulk. Plus, Colombia is like the CONMEBOL version of Russia, choking and all.

arkon

Sounds like a crap show that is basically just fanservice for Zooey stalkers.

It's actually not a bad show in its own right. The first season doesn't get off to a great start, and I admit part of the reason I started watching was her involvement. I stayed for the other characters though. Like Nick and Schmidt. Especially the latter who carries the show at times in the first season. So if you don't like his antics it's probably not the show for you.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That means nothing, we got a new coach now and we're now the best team in UEFA World Cup qualifying. See? I can make excuses too.

On a serious note though, I'm just trolling(as you likely know). Falcao is fantastic and I would have greatly preferred that we spent the 60 million on him instead of Hulk. Plus, Colombia is like the CONMEBOL version of Russia, choking and all.
Lol. Hulk was a rip off but you guys have too much too spend

I'm going to sleep fuck Russia

Despite all of his mistakes and errors, he still is the best football CEO in Italy when it comes to this kind of deal. And gives his best when he's with his bff Raiola.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OptaPaolo: 2 – Lazio won their #CoppaItalia SF game against Juventus by scoring their only two shots on the target. Clinical.

Not sure if funny or sad.

I don't blame them for parking the bus because it pays when you do it against us. :lol

Lightning

Banned
Becks back in the league would be awesome, and Arsenal are like a three-legged puppy: endearing, in need, and no threat. And not filth like Chelsea or Spurs.
Sometimes I really have to bite my tongue not to swear at you.

Anyone with a brain knows we'll never sign Beckham. Not only is he over the hill but he plays in a position that is not a concern for us.

Colombian formación against Russia

James - Falcao - Muriel

Torres - Guarin - Cuadrado

Armero - Valdes - Yepes - Zuniga

Ospina

I admit, I'm drunk so that took me a while but Russia is basura

I hope Columbia does good, my club lost our captain so he could play on this national team :(
Rumor is the Columbian national coach doesnt like the MLS or find it competitive enough, so the only way Valdes could play for the nats is to go back to Santa Fe on a 1 year loan :(

Valdes is a great player and a really nice guy, gonna miss over the next year while he is on loan.

arkon

I'll probably start off with the Arsenal-Liverpool game, maybe look to switch over if it's shit or I hear good things about the other ongoing matches. I wish I had another monitor and an internet connection capable of handling multiple streams :(

Kenka

So when does Arsenal announce all those signings? I cant wait to see Vidal-Arteta-Beckham in the midfield, and Cazorla-Villa-Cavani upfront.
They are supposedly as wealthy and debt-free as Bayern right ? I wonder what holds them back when it comes to signings.

He'll be in Milan at 11:30 and he's going to sign his contract after the medicals. He'll also play in a friendly match tomorrow (vs Darfo Boario, a Serie D team), and the official presentation will be on Friday.

He'll wear the #45 shirt btw (Gazzetta reported that Milan has already sold 2000 shirts with his name).

Nyx

Leroy Fer's transfer to Everton is on hold.

According to Everton cause he failed a medical.
According to FC Twente cause Everton added all kinds of extra demands on the payment of transfer, which Twente does not accept.

Lightning

Banned
He'll be in Milan at 11:30 and he's going to sign his contract after the medicals. He'll also play in a friendly match tomorrow (vs Darfo Boario, a Serie D team), and the official presentation will be on Friday.

He'll wear the #45 shirt btw (Gazzetta reported that Milan has already sold 2000 shirts with his name).
I'm glad you rescued the PL from this clown. His antics are not funny and he needs to start showing this talent everyone claims he has but never showed in a Man City shirt. The match against Germany is the only time I've really seen him step up to the plate otherwise he is just show boating and trying to pretend hes something he's not.

Salazar

According to FC Twente cause Everton added all kinds of extra demands on the payment of transfer, which Twente does not accept.

Twente tried to stitch Everton up.

I'm glad you rescued the PL from this clown. His antics are not funny and he needs to start showing this talent everyone claims he has but never showed in a Man City shirt. The match against Germany is the only time I've really seen him step up to the plate otherwise he is just show boating and trying to pretend hes something he's not.

And stamping and kicking and pulling. Just a git of a player.

Arnie

I laughed so hard last night when the story broke; a malevolent sort of laughter, crooked, and full if spite.

Call me crazy but I've got a suspicion that the Arsenal Liverpool game will be the better watch, tonight, and not just because it's the one I'm watching. I've found Clasicos to be slightly sterile in the past, with all the talking points and drama originating from off the ball matters. It's like a soap opera with some football thrown in.

Anyway today should be mild relief. Still got to spend all day in the library working, but I'm playing five a side for the first time in over a month, and I've got the football in the evening.

Yep, Euro 2012 was the only time that he acted like a normal person and not like an idiot. I'm pretty sure that this is going to be his last chance to show how good he is, if he fails at Milan then he probably won't be able to play anywhere else.

pappe

You can get a seriously burnt cock here if you're not careful.
Speaking from experience?

I laughed so hard last night when the story broke; a malevolent sort of laughter, crooked, and full if spite.

Call me crazy but I've got a suspicion that the Arsenal Liverpool game will be the better watch, tonight, and not just because it's the one I'm watching. I've found Clasicos to be slightly sterile in the past, with all the talking points and drama originating from off the ball matters. It's like a soap opera with some football thrown in.

Anyway today should be mild relief. Still got to spend all day in the library working, but I'm playing five a side for the first time in over a month, and I've got the football in the evening.

I al so think Arsenal vs Pool would be a better watch . Not just because of the lolz they will provide but also because in the Classico there is gonna be only 1 team playing football. Real are gonna come out try to knock Barca players out and adopt a very physical approach once again because Adan. They wont let Barca settle.

arkon

Yep, Euro 2012 was the only time that he acted like a normal person and not like an idiot. I'm pretty sure that this is going to be his last chance to show how good he is, if he fails at Milan then he probably won't be able to play anywhere else.

He could join Joey Barton at Marseille.

GorillaJu

IWC Portofinos are so glorious. I wish I didn't have to buy an engagement ring so I could buy one, but I can't keep putting the marriage on hold. :(

Top Bottom