• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

K1LLER7

Lucifer, he's on his way to Juventus.

------------
Predictions:-

United 3 - 0 Southampton (shinji, RVPx2)

Arsenal 2 - 2 Liverpool (Walcott, Giroud - Surez, Sturridge)

Madrid 2 - 3 Barca (Ronaldo, Benzema - Messi x2, fabregas)

K1LLER7

I don't see United keeping a clean sheet.
If its the team Viva posted, I can see us getting an early goal and then controlling the game. Rio and Vidic back and playing together is a massive boost defensively. They should deal with anything in the air.

GorillaJu

I'm going for:

United 1 - 6 Southampton (Evra - Lambert x6)

Arsenal 1 - 2 Liverpool (Walcott - Suarez, Henderson)

Real results:

United 4 - Southampton 0 (Shneiderlin sent off for getting tackled by Evans, Rooney x2, Kagawa, Evans to add insult to injury)

Arsenal 3 - Liverpool 1 (Walcott, Podolski, Cazorla, Agger)

Clegg

Southampton gave us a hard time in our last fixture against them. But I think we're a better side now than we were at the start of the season. Being at home helps too.

Zabojnik

Tancredi reported that Rolando to QPR for €7 mill was done and dusted.

Rolando signs for Napoli.

?

Rolando.jpg

I thought he signed for Inter.
Bring Mai Dire Gol back. :(((

Tonight boys, I am a Man United fan. For one night only!

I genuinely mean this: you're going to have a really fun time tonight. Sit back and watch a team of gifted, hard working players give their all for the team and eventually come out with a good, tidy win. You'll be top of the league by 7 points (metaphorically speaking) and you'll know what it's like to support true champions who, frankly, bleed winning juice. The sense of warmth and well-being is quite breathtaking, I can assure you.

Wilbur

Banned
Man United 3 (van Persie, Rooney, Vidic)
Southampton 1 (Schneiderlin)

Arsenal 1 (Giroud)
Liverpool 1 (Sturridge)

Everton 2 (Fellaini, Naismith)
West Brom 0

Norwich 1 (Pilkington)
Tottenham 1 (Bale)

Fulham 1 (Berbatov)
West Ham 1 (Tomkins)

Chelsea 4 (Mata, Ba x2, Lampard)
Reading 1 (Le Fondre)

Real Madrid 1 (Benzema)
Barcelona 1 (Messi)

Wenger is a genius, while all our direct competitors above and below us strengthened he actually weakened our squad depth... I guess we should just be happy they put a price freeze on the tickets for next season, after all we need the money to compete for those Europa places.

As for today's match I've got a bad feeling about it, Arsenal never fails to distil me of any confidence. I predict we will lose 2-0 to Liverpool and the fans will loudly ask Gazidis about his role at the club before breaking into chants about there being only one Wenger.

Of course on the other side of N. London it'd be too good to ask for Tottenham to start imploding already, they will resoundingly destroy Norwich.

Salazar

Relatively obvious is obvious - no Scholes said:
Squad: Giggs, lindegaard, Carrick, clev, Vidic, rio, Rooney, welb, Powell, RVP, Jones, Valencia, Ando, Rafael, Dave, Nani, Kagawa and Fergie

God, the Secret Footballer is a supreme fucking tit, whoever he might be

Maybe quantum mechanics is easier after all. In Schrodinger's book, "What Is Life?" he talks about each individual's consciousness as being only a manifestation of a unitary consciousness that pervades the universe.

His best-known work on wave mechanics known as "Schrodinger's Equation" goes some way to explaining the inter-connectivity of the universe at a quantum level. Think of Suarez and Evra as ocean waves or tornadoes.

At first glance, they appear to be two separate bodies, but they're not. That is simply the way we chose to perceive them. Waves and tornadoes are simply water and wind stirred up in different directions. The truth is that nothing is separate and everything is related. The colors that we see exist only in our own consciousness.

Is it actually Brendan Rodgers ?

My headset has arrived so you Fifa boys can hear me ranting about Fifa crashing haha!

You were fine in the end? :p

6 assists 1 goal in 18 matches, not a good night.

However, this morning I thought "oh yeah....need to go buy the catalogue items". Jumped from 79 to 82 :) Beast.

Edit - Who is everyone on Fifa btw? Posters in here or from gaming gaf?

qindarka

Banned
You were fine in the end? :p

6 assists 1 goal in 18 matches, not a good night.

However, this morning I thought "oh yeah....need to go buy the catalogue items". Jumped from 79 to 82 :) Beast.

Edit - Who is everyone on Fifa btw? Posters in here or from gaming gaf?

The ones here on Fifa are me, Wilkiller, WoodenLung, PrematureQuiche, Kyoufu and Blablurn.
Rest don't post here.

My bets from tonight. First time I've put them on since November. Not going to do it often. Just got some feelins 2nyt

sdsOrSM.png

8YMDbfZ.png

Pfft. Pussy.

10+ lines or nothing :D

edit: If this install doesn't eradicate elevator load times, Bioware will be getting a Molotov or two through their head office windows

Arnie

Not played footy in over a month, off to play five a side. Physically buzzing. It's pissing it down and I'm wearing normal sized, white, athletic socks (no shinnies). I look ready to do damage.

Also, as part of my London survival guide I bought some Hunter S Thompson before. Going HAM on that campaign trail.

Top Bottom