• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Wilbur

Banned
Liverpool looking alright for squad depth right now. Brenny can't be chatting too much wank if they continue to underperform.

Only place they really need someone is centre back.

Arnie

Liverpool looking alright for squad depth right now. Brenny can't be chatting too much wank if they continue to underperform.

Only place they really need someone is centre back.

Ashley Williams time to fucking shine.

Number 10 whose name finishes in 'inho'. What more could you want?

coutinho05.jpg

panty

Madrid lineup I want:

-------Diego Lopez
Arbeloa, Varane, Carvalho, Marcelo
-------Alonso, Khedira
-----Benzema, Ozil, CR7
-----------Higuain

What we'll get:

-------------Adan
Essien, Varane, Carvalho, Arbeloa
-------Alonso, Khedira
------Ozil, Modric, CR7
----------Benzema

I feel like a dirty United fan.

Dat defence. Hopefully Marcelo plays and Essien not...

I'm trying to think about Liverpool's last number 10s:

Cole, Voronin, Garcia, Owen?
Two great, two terrible

....fuck me haha.

So what is this guy? An AMC? Goalscoring or more playmaker?

I think he played against us in the CL a few years ago but can't remember, might have been a sub.

We need someone to come in at centre back right now. Williams would be a good fit while Sama, Wisdom and hopefully Kelly grow into it. We also need to get people out on loan fast. Coates needs games or needs moving on because he can't just come into a side and play 100% it seems. Never seen such a huge guy get bullied so easily. Steve Sama is one to watch from the ressies. Guy is an absolute beast and very aggressive. Again probably needs loaning out though.

Yen

We need someone to come in at centre back right now. Williams would be a good fit while Sama, Wisdom and hopefully Kelly grow into it. We also need to get people out on loan fast. Coates needs games or needs moving on because he can't just come into a side and play 100% it seems. Never seen such a huge guy get bullied so easily. Steve Sama is one to watch from the ressies. Guy is an absolute beast and very aggressive. Again probably needs loaning out though.
Sama has a proper naughty long pass on him.

ibmmJr7jyarBAy.gif

Only just seen this, shame he didn't do anything else of note.

Norwich away last season was the game where Bale absolutely destroyed them playing in a more central position.

He needs a goal tonight I feel, we need to get him scoring more regularly in the league if our strikers* continue to struggle.

*strikers = anyone we can find to stick up front.

pulga

Banned
Galliani: "Balotelli? It's a dream come true. Everyone wanted him to come here - first and foremost Silvio Berlusconi. We have worked a lot on this deal and Mario has been in our hearts for a long time. We finally managed to sign him."

Oh my lol. Berlusconi said ten days ago that Balotelli is a rotten apple and that he wouldn't fit at all with our players.

lool, fucking politics man.

Dat defence. Hopefully Marcelo plays and Essien not...

Marca is saying we'll go with el trivote lol

--------------Adan
Essien, Varane, Carvalho, Arbeloa
-------Xabi A, Khedira, Modric
---------Callejon, Benz, CR7

?? Fuck, I don't even know anymore.

Here's the full squad:

Porteros: Adán, Diego López y Jesús.
Defensas: Arbeloa, Marcelo, Albiol, Varane y Carvalho.
Centrocampistas: Modric, Alonso, Khedira, Özil, Kaká, Callejón y Essien.
Delanteros: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuaín y Morata.

faridmon

YOU MEAN THIS PLAYER EN ROUTE TO LIVERPOOL JOHN LENNON AIRPORT WITH HIS WIFE AND HIS AGENT?

http://www.bluekipper.com/images/1359461690-leroy_fer_plane.jpg[IMG]

Yea, he plays for FC Twente.[/QUOTE]

So we rather have Sahin situation?

I am enlightened.

Meier

Oh my lol. Berlusconi said ten days ago that Balotelli is a rotten apple and that he wouldn't fit at all with our players.
Posturing to drive the price down, undoubtedly.

Has it been mentioned that Brek Shea to Stoke is on for sure? He'll be having his medical today or tomorrow and should sign once that's good to go. Not a huge fan of his from watching the USMNT play but this is another nice step for the MLS and hopefully it will help him improve.

Top Bottom