• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

faridmon

Need more dog pics man.

Then how about this:

ibx5hvImKD2c1M.gif

Seep

Good, so shut the fuck up and watch us beat Oldham for you while lingering below us in the League.
Meanwhile, enjoy watching Sahin win the CL with Dortmund.

Hahaha.

Everton are increasing the price of their half-season ticket and are having a whip-round at the game tonight to get some funds for transfers.

Cuntinho I like it.

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid is gonna take a beating today.

Yup, our backline is horrible. I could cope with it if Iker was there, at least.

But he's not, so we are well and truly fucked. All I can hope out of these upcoming classics is no more injuries or bans, we need the full squad ready for United.

lool, fucking politics man.

I know that I should be pretty used to him and everything related, but everytime it's like the first one.

Worst part of the Balotelli affair is that there are quite a lot of people ready to vote for Berlusconi in the upcoming elections (around 400,000 idiots, apparently) just because he "allowed" this transfer.

Fuck Italy.

pulga

Banned
I know that I should be pretty used to him and everything related, but everytime it's like the first one.

Worst part of the Balotelli affair is that there are quite a lot of people ready to vote for Berlusconi in the upcoming elections (around 400,000 idiots, apparently) just because he "allowed" this transfer.

Fuck Italy.

Shit, how many terms can a president have in Italy? I feel like I've been hearing about Berlusconi related shenanigans for half my life :lol

Arnie

Good, so shut the fuck up and watch us beat Oldham for you while lingering below us in the League.
Meanwhile, enjoy watching Sahin win the CL with Dortmund.

looooooooooooool

Glad you put it in plain English rather than using a cartoon, or a phrase that sounds like something you'd read in a fortune cookie.

arkon

ibmmJr7jyarBAy.gif

Only just seen this, shame he didn't do anything else of note.

Norwich away last season was the game where Bale absolutely destroyed them playing in a more central position.

He needs a goal tonight I feel, we need to get him scoring more regularly in the league if our strikers* continue to struggle.

*strikers = anyone we can find to stick up front.

He supplied the cross for the goal, didn't he?

If Everton win anything this season, I will cut my Hyypia shirt to ribbons, buy an Everton shirt with Neville on the back, and my avatar will forever be a photo of myself wearing it with a foot long dildo wrapped in the ribbons shoved up my arse

It ain't happening. You've spent an entire 4 minutes of the last 10 years looking like you could win something

arkon

If Everton win anything this season, I will cut my Hyypia shirt to ribbons, buy an Everton shirt with Neville on the back, and my avatar will forever be a photo of myself wearing it with a foot long dildo wrapped in the ribbons shoved up my arse

It ain't happening. You've spent an entire 4 minutes of the last 10 years looking like you could win something

Oh god. Everton for the FA Cup, please!

Clegg

Fucking bookmarked.

Arnie

Everton's problem is they think the season lasts for four months.

And they've got no money.

And they play in a shed.

And Neville starts in midfield.

faridmon

At least we will get more money by reaching the final of FA cup. In fact we will lose by the 90th min. while you are buying that Everton Neville shirt. But again, you might as well since both of you should retire being human.

pulga

Banned
What the fuck is going on with you cunts

Is Liverpool being trolled already? The game hasn't even started! :lol

Chelsea contest extended Hazard ban

Not surprised, not sure what they're basing it on but as a Chelsea fan I hope the appeal is accepted. Although im assuming the article is wrong as he missed the Brentford game, why would he be able to play tonight and not against Newcastle/Wigan the next two fixtures after that? Surely he'll miss out tonight and Newcastle and be back for Wigan.

Top Bottom