• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

arkon

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_ktoure2.gif

Perfect.

Mastadon

Banned
Everton are still going to finish above Liverpool this season. Considering the size of the clubs and the amount they spend its crazy.

Not really. They've had 5 or 6 years of no pressure or expectations, which has allowed them to slowly build a decent squad. We're expected to compete by our fanbase at all times, which forces managers to spend money on potentially unwise purchases who need to bed in almost immediately.

We're in a situation now where it's accepted by the majority of our fans that we need to rebuild the team, so Rodgers has been afforded a couple of years to do so.

Oh, and Everton are shit and will inevitably collapse at some point, and then then narrative will return to "Oh, well at least they try hard. Bless."

Wilbur

Banned
At least we will get more money by reaching the final of FA cup. In fact we will lose by the 90th min. while you are buying that Everton Neville shirt. But again, you might as well since both of you should retire being human.

Oh my fucking god lol lol lol lol

Can't stop laughing on the train

I listened to some Lillies & Remains btw :)

Utter shite. I can see why they don't even have a wikipedia page, the less people are aware of their existence, the better.

Slizz

Clasico day and Everton and Liverpool fans getting at it? And they aren't even playing each other today? :lol

Some good shit in here.

Linius

Yeah, looking forward to that. Hope the ticket doesn't sell out, it did, last time they came over here.

Have to buy it now.

They got even more popular since Pitchfork hyped them the fuck up. Tickets are only ten euros over here, so that's a fair price for a fun night with a young band.

Not really. They've had 5 or 6 years of no pressure or expectations, which has allowed them to slowly build a decent squad. We're expected to compete by our fanbase at all times, which forces managers to spend money on potentially unwise purchases who need to bed in almost immediately.

We're in a situation now where it's accepted by the majority of our fans that we need to rebuild the team, so Rodgers has been afforded a couple of years to do so.

Oh, and Everton are shit and will inevitably collapse at some point, and then then narrative will return to "Oh, well at least they try hard. Bless."
Everton should never finish above Liverpool.

They're a mid sized club with hardly there resources

So there are some noises being made about Jenkinson going on loan to Stoke... Including Squillaci is Arsenal planning on playing the rest of season with 3 defenders?

Timurid

The Capoue deal seems to be off atm. Also, Momo declined a move to Marseille and went to Fiorentina instead. Good man! <3

Here is some controversy.
According to Canal+ writer Stéphane Guy, Cr7 already contacted and agreed to come to PSG, but one of his conditions is he doesn't want Mourinho at PSG.

If this is true and not bullshit, Mourinho really alienated himself at Madrid.

Mourinho should come back to inter and stomp juve some more. :D

faridmon

They got even more popular since Pitchfork hyped them the fuck up. Tickets are only ten euros over here, so that's a fair price for a fun night with a young band.

Yeah, Fucking Pitchfork.

Also, if you like them, you should look into a band called ''Here we go magic''

Lets just they are as awesome as the aforementioned band

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad we didn't end up wasting a bunch of money for a player with a knee issue. Now it is time to get another random Argentinian with a long name before the window closes.

ME2 has started off great. 2 immediate annoyances though

1. The new skill grid is rubbish
2. The distance for contextual information is far too high, and goes through walls. I don't want Door X-Open to pop up at the top of the creen when its on the other side of the area and I'm not trying to look at it

Top Bottom