• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Wilbur

Banned
I'm glad we didn't end up wasting a bunch of money for a player with a knee issue. Now it is time to get another random Argentinian with a long name before the window closes.

Definitely need a CM though. Lack real top quality like you do arguably everywhere else

faridmon

I'd also be interested in finding out a name. It looks like a very intellectually stimulating anime.

For you and Wooden: The Anime is called Seikon no Qwaser II, and its shit but it has.... lets just questionable fanservice

Such as this:

HOLY SHIT I CAN'T POST THE GIFS FOR THIS ANIME. TS TOO NSFW

Wilbur

Banned
Banter in here is gorgeous, the tension is unbearable as to who will come out on top. It's like Frost/Nixon, with Baines sporting the 70s sideburns and Gerrard the corrupt cunt in a position of power hiding secrets
allegedly

arkon

For you and Wooden: The Anime is called Seikon no Qwaser II, and its shit but it has.... lets just questionable fanservice

Such as this:

HOLY SHIT I CAN'T POST THE GIFS FOR THIS ANIME. TS TOO NSFW

Ah, I might even have that somewhere. The name rings a bell. Thanks

faridmon

I'm glad we didn't end up wasting a bunch of money for a player with a knee issue. Now it is time to get another random Argentinian with a long name before the window closes.

To be fair, that is what we said about Demba Ba and look where he is at now. The bottom line is, There will be always risk with those kind of payers and unless we don't take it, we will never know what we are missing. Also, getting cognitive dissonance about it does not help. It doesn't change the fact that we are not willing to pay the price for a quality midfielder.

Do we have another player in mind?

Linius

Yeah, Fucking Pitchfork.

Also, if you like them, you should look into a band called ''Here we go magic''

Lets just they are as awesome as the aforementioned band

I know these guys, saw them last year at a festival. Still have to listen to their albums.

Zabojnik

QFT.

God I miss them. The Gialappa's Band is still around during the Euro and WC, but they really should start following club matches. Euro 2012 with them was simply amazing.

Indeed it was. I tune in to follow them on the radio, watching the matches on TV is just an extra. I haven't missed a single Gialappa's Euro/WC in 15 years, I think. I was seriously depressed when it looked like they might not be doing Euro 2012, but then RTL came to the rescue. Mai Dire Gol was just incredible. Straordineeeerio, almost. Arrrrrigheeeeeee!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF3qIDaU0R8

I would be an absolute monster if I was a glory hunter.

What are the rules when your club goes bankrupt / disappears? Must be so strange trying to fall in love with a new club. I don't think I could ever love another club like I love Juve. Timurid, how did you manage the transition from Torino Calcio to the new Torino Football Club in 2005? Must've been hard. A new club with no history, etc. RIP real Toro.

It's Football and not a fucking opera where you go and watch for 90 minutes in silence while drinking your 500$ champagne.

Our fadetoblack, a known opera lover, has the opposite problem.

fadeopera.png

Sunderland apparently bid 6 mil for Andreas Cornelius. Fuck off.

Wooden, seriously now, how good is he, really? I've seen some impressive goals from him, but otherwise? 6mil? One million more than Peluso? Shiiiit, Marry get on it.

Fuck, please don't remind me. I remember this Juve mate at the univeristy cumming buckets over Krasic. Got me caught up in the hype, and we all know how that ended :(

He was fucking incredible in the first 4 months though. Until everybody figured out that he was doing the same dribbling over and over again.

Roma can fuck off with De Rossi. They want Verratti plus cash for De Rossi.

:lol :lol :lol

What's the word on Verratti? You think he could be moving next season, if the right offer came?

pulga

Banned
What are the rules when your club goes bankrupt / disappears? Must be so strange trying to fall in love with a new club. I don't think I could ever love another club like I love Juve. Timurid, how did you manage the transition from Torino Calcio to PSG in 2013? Must've been hard.

Fixed.

FootballFan

:lol Julio Cesar

After the QPR game finished the team formed a guard of honour for retiring Ryan Nelsen.

Cesar thought it was for him for some reason and started walking through before staff and players told him it was for Nelsen.. :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Frying chicken till well past midnight? Damn

Restaurant stops taking people in at half 10, people might be there til half 11 finishing meals, we have to clean both grills, the floor, wipe down every surface, dishwash and clean filters and cutlery and glasses and then replace, clean out the ovens and the kitchens, stock up all the fridges and dry store, clean the toilets, take care of the waste and then it's home time. Might not be out until half 1, depends how busy it gets.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tunisia get a penalty!

goooooool with a troll spot kick

Ade come home please

Restaurant stops taking people in at half 10, people might be there til half 11 finishing meals, we have to clean both grills, the floor, wipe down every surface, dishwash and clean filters and cutlery and glasses and then replace, clean out the ovens and the kitchens, stock up all the fridges and dry store, clean the toilets, take care of the waste and then it's home time. Might not be out until half 1, depends how busy it gets.
And you live over an hour from the branch.

Nice.

Mastadon

Banned

Plus the 15 minutes to have your wicked way with the chicken carcasses.

Timurid

What are the rules when your club goes bankrupt / disappears? Must be so strange trying to fall in love with a new club. I don't think I could ever love another club like I love Juve. Timurid, how did you manage the transition from Torino Calcio to the new Torino Football Club in 2005? Must've been hard. A new club with no history, etc. RIP real Toro.

What's the word on Verratti? You think he could be moving next season, if the right offer came?
Those were dark times. I didn't like the logo and name change at first, but I just got used to it after a while. If it wasn't for Cairo, we would've been long gone and the city of Torino would have no football club. :(

Verratti isn't leaving, I read that Leonardo is going to give him a new contract at the end of next month. So no little Pirlo for you.

That Adriano guy must be feeling like shit after Toro dominated Inter.
:lol :lol :lol

Wilbur

Banned
3Sixty, we play 90s rap from my iPod. Everyone loves Public Enemy

And you live over an hour from the branch.

Nice.

:lol, trains stop running at this time so I'm staying at my mates 15 minutes away when it's this late. Haven't got uni until 4 tomorrow either.

Plus the 15 minutes to have your wicked way with the chicken carcasses.

Takes me 5, lad. Just picture Clev's head atop them titties and I'm done

Top Bottom