• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

FootballFan

Just caught up on the thread, I see Madridistas are doing their pre-clasico ritual already.

"Essien on the bench? omg we are going to lose" "wtf Alonso is starting? omg 6-0 to Barca" "we are so going to get smashed". (note: Not real quotes, but that is what they all look like to me)

Then they win.

Just caught up on the thread, I see Madridistas are doing their pre-clasico ritual already.

"Essien on the bench? omg we are going to lose" "wtf Alonso is starting? omg 6-0 to Barca" "we are so going to get smashed". (note: Not real quotes, but that is what they all look like to me)

Then they win.
If you were a Madrid fan, wouldn't you fear the worst?

Timurid

Then they win.

You'll win! CR7 wants to leave that shit town so he won't play well.

faridmon

By the way Rex (I am already ahead of the pack) and Linuis, have you guys heard of heard of a band called Tamaryn? I am going to their gig tomorrow and the ticket is like 15 quid. WTF, are they popular?

pulga

Banned

Then they win.

Do you guys even HAVE any injured/suspended players? You can't tell me our defense isn't fucking dire :lol

arkon

Then they win.

Just trying to lower their expectations so that they may be pleasantly surprised when they only lose 4-0

Feorax

Stan Collymore (lol) reckons we're going 3 at the back tonight.

3-5-2 would be interesting. I think we have the personnel for it, but I'm not sure the Emirates is the best place to start experimenting...

FootballFan

If you were a Madrid fan, wouldn't you fear the worst?

Nope.

If your team costs 60000million and has the bestest coach of all time with CR7 then you really should have quite a nice chance of winning any match, even against Barca.

At worst I would give Madrid a 30% of victory.

Do you guys even HAVE any injured/suspended players? You can't tell me our defense isn't fucking dire :lol

We have Pinto on. I win.

We played the last Clasico with Montoya - Adriano - Mascherano - Alba :lol. Our defense was/is shit but I still gave us a chance.

faridmon

Never heard of her. Is it some kind of upcoming new band?

They play Shoegaze/Electronic combo that have an ambient feel. Think of them as Cross between Craftspell and A place to bury strangers. They are from America, so I don't know how up and coming they are, but the tickets suggest that, maybe I'll go to the Thumpers gig which is only £5...

Nope.

If your team costs 60000million and has the bestest coach of all time with CR7 then you really should have quite a nice chance of winning any match, even against Barca.

We have Pinto on. I win.

We played the last Clasico with Montoya - Adriano - Mascherano - Alba :lol. Our defense was/is shit but I still gave us a chance.
Considering Madrid's form this season and the way Barca are playing - I would have Barca down as big favourites.

faridmon

No body wants to play for that twat Mourinho. They realize the greatness that is Casillas! And the absolute funny in Ramos. I hated Ramos before this Mou thing blew up, I really like him now.

Because he rebelled against his manager? No wonder Wenger is saying that he will not buy because of his fickle fans...

pulga

Banned
Why didn't you strengthen it during the January window? Surely the whole club sees that the defense is weak.

Because we didn't expect Di Maria, Coentrao and Ramos to be utter cunts and get themselves suspended, plus injuries like Casillas and Lord Kepler.

Turok_TTZ

As of right now CR7 is still refusing to enter contract discussions after rejecting the last attempt to sign him in a new deal. He is alright but I do not appreciate his rejections or his demands. 100% image rights, madness!
Funnily enough had we offloaded kaka, we might have give in to cr7 demands.

pulga

Banned
Nope.

We have Pinto on. I win.

That's a decent defense, better than the one we're fielding today definitely.

Plus you know Barca can count on their possession game to help out with defense duties.

and Pinto is better than Valdes :lol

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
It is interesting to see that it looks like my club DC United has sold Andy Najar to Anderlecht. If it goes through it will be the first time an academy player has been sold from MLS since our academy system is relatively new.

WJD

Got a workshop with a RED Scarlet tonight so I'm gonna be missing the majority of the football.

Hoping Real beat Barca, Arse beat Liverpool and we smash Southampton.

Lightning

Banned
Because he rebelled against his manager? No wonder Wenger is saying that he will not buy because of his fickle fans...
Wrong. Because he rebelled against Mourinho who is an arrogant asshole. My like for Casillas and Ramos is paper thin, once Mourinho is gone hopefully without winning anything this year, I will go back to normal and dislike every Madrid player.

pulga

Banned
It is interesting to see that it looks like my club DC United has sold Andy Najar to Anderlecht. If it goes through it will be the first time an academy player has been sold from MLS since our academy system is relatively new.

WHAT!!!

Yes!!! We need more honduran players in Europe ASAP. I'm fucking stoked.

Turok_TTZ

meanwhile, latest transfer nonsense is aguero's camp just offered themselves to Real Madrid in the summer, according to Elconfidencial.
We don't need him. and even if we do need a new striker, I'd burn my money on falcao rather than el ****. that and we still got Benz, whom im growing more confident by the days will be staying with us for the foreseeable future.

Top Bottom