• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

FootballFan

Valdes isn't that bad. He gets a lot of shit because he plays for Barcelona but at times Barca's defending leaves a lot to be desired.

That is true, when teams do finally manage to break through the backline with their 15% possession, then it's always going to be a great chance of scoring. Keeper has a hard job there.

My problem is just some dumb mistakes he makes and the fact that he doesn't sign a contract extension(where better would he go..).

Lightning

Banned
He's terrible
Not really. There are a lot worse out there. There is a lot better too but I really don't think he's as bad as he gets portrayed.

That is true, when teams do finally manage to break through the backline with their 15% possession, then it's always going to be a great chance of scoring.

My problem is just some dumb mistakes he makes and the fact that he doesn't sign a contract extension(where better would he go..).
I can't understand what's he thinking about contract wise. There is no better club than Barcelona for him who put up with his gaffes that has really cost them in certain matches. Obviously money is the issue but that is just crazy... no one is going to offer him loads of money unless he goes to Russia and I even doubt they would.

Wont say who, but the greatest men of men were streaming the Barca - Madrid games last year on a private livestream.com channel - anyone doing that this year? I want to watch the game but 1) I'm in Canada 2) finding a [quality] stream is tough.

Anyone?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tunisia just got robbed of a penalty. Come on ref, Ade needs to come home now.

Youre just trying to confuse people with your Breaking Bad avvy. We all know what you really want is a Claire Danes psycho-crying face avatar :lol

homeland-claire-danes_620x410.jpg

claire-danes-cry-face-project-homeland.jpg

steerpike_DarkSoulsDiaries_Frampt01.jpg

claire-danes-ugly-cry-homeland.jpeg

Fry

Youre just trying to confuse people with your Breaking Bad avvy. We all know what you really want is a Claire Danes psycho-crying face avatar :lol

Meier thinks I have good taste. He has awesome taste, ergo, he's right, you're wrong, fuck you

Ushojax

lol this ACON ref just booked the wrong Togo player

he's making Chris Foy look amazing

dc89

Oh look! This months Aguero to Real Madrid rumour has reared it's head.

But in better news. Txiki has travelled to Spain... On a scouting mission.

Diablos54

What a joke, how the hell did Togo not get that decision? Especially after the first half pen. This is why ref's get so much stick, no consistency at all.

Ushojax

What a joke, how the hell did Togo not get that decision? Especially after the first half pen. This is why ref's get so much stick, no consistency at all.

It's been a while since I've seen such an obvious foul from a keeper. He has got to point to the spot there.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
As of right now CR7 is still refusing to enter contract discussions after rejecting the last attempt to sign him in a new deal. He is alright but I do not appreciate his rejections or his demands. 100% image rights, madness!
Funnily enough had we offloaded kaka, we might have give in to cr7 demands.

Quoting the ITK goodness for pulga.

Timurid

As of right now CR7 is still refusing to enter contract discussions after rejecting the last attempt to sign him in a new deal. He is alright but I do not appreciate his rejections or his demands. 100% image rights, madness!
Funnily enough had we offloaded kaka, we might have give in to cr7 demands.

Cr7 is being like this because he doesnt want to stay in your shit town any longer and I dont blame him.

Ushojax

Now he's called a non-existent foul on the Togo keeper. Worst ref display I've ever seen.

Looks like Suarez might be playing out wide today.

Unless it is 352.

Edit - Holy shit Carragher is playing. Put Walcott through the middle lol.

Top Bottom